Ferrari F2008 by Craigo and Gezere (Hungaroring Shape (Sharkfin)) Update by SkaningeN *RELEASED*

Posted by SkaaningeN 
Okay then, let's get one thing out in the air first.

Im not a pro at "modding" (If you can call what I did with this car modding). I made this car for personal use but
there was interest from some of you and with permission Im now releasing this car.
I have not made this car as accurate as possible, just so it looks good enough. The Barcode textures does not really match because I did not manage do make them do.
So I decided that it was nice enough for me. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T USE IT! As Lee so fantasticly used to say it ;)

Second, Im not planing to update this at all in the future. This was just a small satisfaction and I intend to keep it that way. So don't ask for updates ;)
It's not really the Hungaroring textures for the car, it's the Barcelona one's.

If you would like to do what I did better, you are allowed to. But ask me first. And of course ask the guys who made this incredible car from scratch, Craigo and Gezere!
All credit goes to them!
If they give you permission, you will get it from me aswell :)

GP4Builder Preview

Preview:

Download Link:

[www24.zippyshare.com]

Enjoy the car everyone!

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
How many Polygon of this model?less than 18000 poly?
Thanks mate

my YouTube Channel: [www.youtube.com]
massa1981 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How many Polygon of this model?less than 18000
> poly?

I have no idea how many poly's mate

Thank you very much for the update, Eric! It is great to get an official version of this beautiful F2008! Thanks a lot for sharing!;-)(Y)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2011 12:43PM by Excalibur.
just because I'm lazy, did they only use the sharkfin in hungary?

no they used in some other races aswell. And at Shanghai, Kimi used the sharkfin but Felipe didn't. (or the other way around, can't remember)

But the first apperance was at Hungaroring :)

SkaaningeN, I think in Shanghai they use different rear wings no? One curved and one not.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Great fob mate, this cart seems fantastic.

Now we should have williams fw30 to complete all the cars of 2008 season.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy