What are the criteria...

Posted by nicol@cciarri 
Re: What are the criteria...
Date: February 26, 2003 03:13AM
Posted by: nicol@cciarri
You can solve the problem with low definition levels of carshapes renaming ....lod_2.gp4 files also in lod_3 and 4.gp4 files.
Regarding the hi or low definition textures, well...they don't enter in this problem. You can use 16 or 32 bit graphic mode ( low or hi ), using the same carshapes.

nicol@cciarri
Date: February 26, 2003 03:25AM
Posted by: Ellis
yes, but if ur comp isnt that great then u will get huge slow down from doing that, but it is the quick way to solve it

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 26, 2003 05:14AM
Posted by: schroeder
ok, we will create long distance fixes for the minardi and toyota cars (evevn the others too. just weit this evening.
Date: February 26, 2003 05:31AM
Posted by: Bruno
I have been away - and offline - for week. Stephan kept the filebase up to date. So there may be some differences with rating the new downloads. I don't know if he had the time to test/ rate them all. After all, he's quite busy with the technical side of this website.

--------------------------------------
Staff of grandprixgames.org 2000 - 2003
Date: February 26, 2003 02:44PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
the FW24 carshape by Zachary has a bad texture mapping i think but the shape is very good. Dont forget the shapes made by CDTP - the williams and of course ferrari and renault. The dutch shapes available from gp4gamers.nl are also very good. And last but not least ;) the shapes made by Schroeder and Nico.

Hope that gpgames.de can include a preview part for future downloads. A simple screenshot is very nice to see if its a good work or not. And for modem users like me its better. So i must not download updates i dont want to use.

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Date: February 26, 2003 06:19PM
Posted by: dnf
Down sampling is a pain in the arse! LOL. Thanx 4 the link Schroeder, i'll check it out.

Q*GO NICK HEIDFELD!!!*Q
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy