GP4 blank

Posted by jako 
GP4 blank
Date: July 21, 2011 12:50PM
Posted by: jako
i've installed the 2008 trackpack, but now when i race i have got ingame a blank map in place of a map i don't know where screenshots stay on your harddisk if anybody could tell my that i will upload a screenshot. but my question is: can you turn off that map so you don't see it ingame?
Re: GP4 blank
Date: July 21, 2011 01:25PM
Posted by: mortal
You should be able to turn that off in the in-game graphics menu. Also, check out my sig, you may find something useful.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: GP4 blank
Date: July 24, 2011 11:28PM
Posted by: andreigp4
For screenshot:

Press Print Screen -> Close the game -> Open MS paint -> Paste -> Save as .JPG -> Upload the file at imageshack -> Copy the forum link on the right -> Compose a message and paste the forum code.

or with Fraps

open Fraps -> Configure print screen key -> Open the game -> Press that configured print screen key in game -> Close the game -> Go to fraps directory and search for image folders -> Upload the file at imageshack -> Copy the forum link on the right -> Compose a message and paste the forum code.

Easy as 1,2,3!

____
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy