A few questions...

Posted by Craigy 
A few questions...
Date: February 20, 2003 05:45PM
Posted by: Craigy
Hi all,

Having played and modded GP3 to death I finally sold it with my old PC after building a new PC and bought GP4.

I've only installed the original ''NO CD Patch'' along with GP4 Master & GPXPatch.

I want to know whats the rain chance like in GP4? In GP3 it was too high and very unrealistic (like 25% chance of raining in places like Melbourne even tho it's never rained there).

In GP3 I used CMagic to change the rain data values to more realistic settings following the ''Real Rain Data'' download I got from the old www.grandprix3.com website.

Is there a simular download for GP4? If so, where can I download it?

Also I've calibrated my graphics (1024x768) with everything set to high but without video walls and get 26fps tho I can manualy up the fps to 35fps without altering the CPU Occupency which stays between 58 & 90fps in the test. Can I up it further, lower it back to the recommended level or what?

Thanks guys.......

How can I work the remote?!, with these!!! (Monkey talking about lack of fingers in ITV Digital ad)
Re: A few questions...
Date: February 20, 2003 11:27PM
Posted by: Morbid
Is there a simular download for GP4? If so, where can I download it?"

Yes there is! And you can download it from this site. You should be able to read the rain chance from the magicdata you extract.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy