"Awsome Cars" Performance file

Posted by rayg 
"Awsome Cars" Performance file
Date: February 20, 2003 04:00AM
Posted by: rayg
Hi,

DOes anyone know how to get the performance file from the awsome cars thread into GP4???, It says that you need GP4Edit 1.02 but I tried that and the editor would'nt load the perormance file!

HELP! ;-)

Cheers
Re: "Awsome Cars" Performance file
Date: February 20, 2003 04:50AM
Posted by: jp2
gpxpatch, i guess, will do it.

greetings, jp
Date: February 20, 2003 04:55AM
Yes, I have gpxpatch but I think you need to convert the performance file into a text file for gpxpatch to use it which I think gp4editor does???

Has anyone use the performance editor???

Thanks for the reply jp2!
Date: February 20, 2003 05:53AM
Posted by: fzappa
your going to need the GP4PFedit_v122, this will convert performance files to txt so that GPx patch can use it.
Date: February 20, 2003 06:39AM
Posted by: sntgeorge
I maybe wrong, but I think GP4PFedit_v122 is not necessary... just decompress the performance file anywhere you want (most of the time I use 'gpxdata' folder; then open GPxpatch, check physics on the GPxset tab, browse where your physics file is (g3p extension) and that's it, just run GPxpatch, I think that would do the trick
Date: February 20, 2003 11:07AM
Posted by: LarryM
Team editor will do it. You can even choose gpx patch file or gp4 file. Dead simple. Also good for editing team / driver names. Works with 9.06 patch. .)

Larry
AMD 3000+,Epox EP-8RDA,Ram 1536mb 333 DDr, Rad 9800 pro omega 2.4.96, dx9b, Audigy, MOMO FF,winxp
Date: February 20, 2003 11:24AM
Posted by: LarryM
One thing still. When you import a performance file, you may start getting the "no error" thing. You know it's coming when the game wants you to config graphics. Remember ALWAYS to check that jaques villneuve is written with a small "j" - export to game and all will be well.

Larry
AMD 3000+,Epox EP-8RDA,Ram 1536mb 333 DDr, Rad 9800 pro omega 2.4.96, dx9b, Audigy, MOMO FF,winxp
Date: February 21, 2003 01:08AM
Thanks Larry! I knew i could rely on you ;-) I'll download the util and try it tonight!

Cheers

Ray
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy