Any other mercedes to download?

Posted by Pont 
Any other mercedes to download?
Date: June 14, 2011 07:17PM
Posted by: Pont
Í don't like the mercedes car, it looks a lot like the Mclaren (colour)....is there any other good mercedes car available (just for my own personal game) somewhere?
Re: Any other mercedes to download?
Date: June 14, 2011 11:02PM
Posted by: neilcaine
I don't think you are going to find a better Mercedes than the latest Excalibur/Isaint version - it seems to be lighter than the best Mclaren cars available
Date: June 15, 2011 01:40AM
Posted by: Excalibur
Main Mercedes and McLaren colour are different, as for the alpha layers. I can assure you ;-)
Did you try the last version?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2011 01:42AM by Excalibur.
Date: June 15, 2011 06:23AM
Yes i did try the last version but i simply don't like that car sorry.....but nevertheless i think there should be a mercedes in my personal game.(H)
Date: June 15, 2011 01:07PM
Posted by: biz_301
The last version of Excalibur & Isaint is very impressive, i'm not sure you find a better version....
Try the version of Nick.
Date: June 15, 2011 01:25PM
Pont écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes i did try the last version but i simply don't
> like that car sorry.....but nevertheless i think
> there should be a mercedes in my personal game.(H)

Don't be sorry... It is not a problem if you don't like it ;-)
Look at the 2011 thread or wait for Mpad's one. That's the only thing I can suggest you! :-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: June 15, 2011 06:13PM
maybe i didn't express myself very clear haha......i am looking for another mercedes car.....maybe even a fictional one....;-)
Date: June 15, 2011 06:31PM
Posted by: davidm
Someone mention Nicks provisional car - based on the 2010 car? Maybe okay for you?
Date: June 15, 2011 06:43PM
Posted by: hasbriale
How about Fangio's Mercedes ??????????

;-) ;)
Date: June 15, 2011 08:15PM
@ Pont: Ok, I had not understood...

- Axel180's fantasy cars are just awesome. Look at his thread. There are several packs available. Don't know if he started to make 2011 fictional, though: [www.grandprixgames.org]

- Here, you can find a Mercedes GP¨2010 fictional by me (the beta version unveiled by Brawn) - Another one made by me and Isaint - And the team launch version of the Mercedes GP 2010 by me and Isaint: [www.grandprixgames.org]

-Mercedes W01- China version: [www.grandprixgames.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2011 08:22PM by Excalibur.
Date: June 15, 2011 08:26PM
Excalibur, i'm going to try your mercedes cars and i let you know the outcome....:-) thanks for your help!!
Date: June 16, 2011 10:00PM
Excalibur, you have made a great car but tyre positions are not correct using teameditor, i'm not using gp4tweaker (i think its very complicated) and only teameditor. Does anyone have a good mercedes car using teameditor only.
Date: June 16, 2011 10:32PM
The only other Mercedes cars I can think of is one from the DTM series...

Suggestions:

(I) There is 7up Mercedes-Benz GP4 Car by Max Downforce (2001 Jordan shape).

(I) Repsol Azhi-Dahaka Mercedes Part of The PRL-2008 Mod - Based on F-2007 template of Diego Oggo Noriega (textures) Matt Schroeder (carshape).

(I) Mid 90s Mercedes Touring Car - Mercedes ITC shape and textures for GP4. Based on ARROWS team.

(I) Fictional McLaren Marlboro sponsored, made for MP4-18 shape.

What more do you want in a Mercedes? ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2011 10:57PM by hasbriale.
Date: June 17, 2011 05:28PM
thanks, i will try to find those cars on the internet:-)
Date: June 17, 2011 08:04PM
Check out Racesimulations.com Gp4 Section.. Fictional cars... Hope you find what you're looking for... ;-)
Date: June 19, 2011 03:49PM
hasbriale Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The only other Mercedes cars I can think of is one
> from the DTM series...
>
> Suggestions:
>
> (I) There is 7up Mercedes-Benz GP4 Car by Max
> Downforce (2001 Jordan shape).
>
> (I) Repsol Azhi-Dahaka Mercedes Part of The
> PRL-2008 Mod - Based on F-2007 template of Diego
> Oggo Noriega (textures) Matt Schroeder
> (carshape).
>
> (I) Mid 90s Mercedes Touring Car - Mercedes ITC
> shape and textures for GP4. Based on ARROWS team.
>
> (I) Fictional McLaren Marlboro sponsored, made for
> MP4-18 shape.
>
> What more do you want in a Mercedes? ;-)

Hasbriale

I like this repsol car very much, i see it's part of PRL-2008 Mod? Who can send me cockpit, teamarts, gridcar and helmets of this car?
Date: June 19, 2011 07:03PM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
you can also wait for Soulbringers Mercedes. Have not seen textures yet, but the shape looks impressive :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Date: June 19, 2011 07:12PM
ok but than i will have the same problem with the tyre positions .....i'm only using teameditor.
Date: June 19, 2011 08:31PM
As I said to you before, if the cars had the same lenght when GP4 came out. It is not the same today. Some modders try to keep the lenght of the standard GP4 but it may look strange sometimes because the cars have got different lenghts nowadays. so the tyres positions won't be the same for all the cars. If you want to play with the currents cars, you have to use gp4tweaker or both gp4tweaker and Team Editor. This way, you can watch how it looks in game (with team editor) and use the Team Editor positions for cameras, helmets, St Wheels positions and Gp4 tweaker for the tyres. That's the only way I know...
Once you have installed Gp4tweaker and that you understand how it works, it is very easy to use....

Date: June 19, 2011 10:02PM
I prefer to use teameditor sorry, its much easier because you can see immediately how everything looks in the game. I hope someone can make a mercedes car with original tyre positions (all the cars in my personal game have the same tyre positions and it looks very good)...if not i will look for another car. Thnx anyway (for making beautiful cars for gp4)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy