Question on steering wheels

Posted by Alessio88 
Question on steering wheels
Date: June 07, 2011 05:31PM
Posted by: Alessio88
Hello everybody guys,i was wondering if there is a solution to this,i'm using CSM and when i play for example with mclaren i see the mclaren steering wheel internal and external to all cars in the ferrari,rbr and so on,it's possible to see for each car it's own steering wheel internal and external?thanks a lot

Greetings
Alessio
Re: Question on steering wheels
Date: June 07, 2011 05:44PM
Posted by: cleberpister
UNABLE

AYRTON SENNA FOREVER!
Date: June 07, 2011 09:28PM
Are you sure?I remember few years ago the 2005 Mod by gp4italia,in that mod all the cars had their external wheels,i don't remember bout the internal,but i'm quite sure about the external

Greetings
Alessio
Date: June 07, 2011 09:57PM
Posted by: ank6n
you can have each team with its own external steering wheel only using a helmet with 3d arms+ wheel attached to it.
You need to tweak helmet position and steering wheel textures are added in driverX_X.tex files, as it was made in some previous mods.
you remember well!
Date: June 07, 2011 10:03PM
ok thanks mate,so it's a quite difficult thing to do xd

Greetings
Alessio
Date: June 07, 2011 10:12PM
Posted by: andreigp4
try team editor, tweak each steering wheel from different cam angles then apply all changes

____
Date: June 07, 2011 10:38PM
it's quite a long task and i'm using CSM so i don't use the cars.wad,ayway thanks a lot guys

Greetings
Alessio
Date: June 08, 2011 01:09AM
Posted by: kerleyf1
Download the 2005 mod and look at 3d st wheels.

On www.gp4db.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy