[FIXED ARCHIVE] 2011 Grand Prix 4 Loading Screens, Driver Pictures, Team Logos, Grid Cars - all with Transparent Background (V1.0) -Added Ricciardo [RELEASED]

Posted by andreigp4 
In case someone uses my menu stuff, I added Ricciardo for the driver menu.

Driver pictures and Team Logos for the 2011 Grand Prix 4 Mod:

1. Team Logos & Driver Pictures >>>> here <<<<

2. These are my final GP4 Loading Screens for the 2011 mod. You can copy them, distribute or integrate in your GP4 game. This files can be used by everybody.

Loading Screens >>>> here <<<<

If you have any questions PM me or write here!

How to install:

a. select your 17 bitmaps (as you know this season there are 20 races but Grand Prix 4 supports just 17 tracks) ;

b. if you choose loading screens that are outside the range, just rename them with TRACK folowed by a number from 1 to 17. For example track20.bmp becomes

track 15.bmp or whatever.

c. copy the slected 17 loading screens to this folder: ...\Program Files\Infogrames\Grand Prix 4\MAPS\RESOURCES\Loading and choose overwrite.

d. make sure that the loading screens match your track selection.

3. Bored of the black background on your grid cars? Try this: Grid cars for the Grand Prix 4 2011 mod >>>> here <<<< (NEW with airjimracing)

FEW LOADING SCREENS (5 styles available in rar archive)

I feel now that I've done my part! Good luck to update and release a final Grand Prix 4 2011 MOD!!!!! This game rules!!!!

____
Try the gp4argentina site - there are some better quality driver pictures for you to work with
You know, Josekast has already done them in GP4Argentina and thay are great!

I posted a "helmet version" team art & gridgcars, but I can't get the transparent background to work!

You can use them if you want.

[jdf1stats.blogspot.com]
@airjimracing

Your pictures are good the way they are. No need for a transparent background. That looks great only on those types of pictures as posted up (against the wall or something like that). I guess this topic is closed! No need for a new release if there are already done! (B)

____
Team Logos with transparent background released in the first post as well as all my graphic stuff.

____
I doubt someone is using my menu images, but still, I did an small update on it: added Ricciardo. Download links in the first post! :-)

____
Can't extract the grid cars download with winzip - wil this file only open with another programme?
Well spotted Neil (my only fan) - messed up the archives between them :). Fixed in the first post!

____
Thanks a lot - your work looks great, grid cars are much better
Wow! I don't expect someone to actually download my GP4 stuff (90% usually download the fantastic work of Josekast - who is some sort of a Stig around here ) or read my blog, but it feels great when thanked by people.

____
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy