[NEW] 2011 Grand Prix 4 Grid Cars - Transparent Background [RELEASED]

Posted by andreigp4 
Yes.

Resize the image with the rims in place. I forgot to tell you but I putted the tyres in the archive.

____
Soft tires done!

I cleaned them up a bit, let me know what you think?

It'd be good to have the Sauber rims and Lotus Renault GP has gold rims (I used Team Lotus';), also Toro Rosso's are dark blue with dark gold trim.

If you like these perhaps we could release them and then offer the medium & super soft verison.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Look what I found!

Is this ok for the lotus?

____
Hmmmm!!!!! never crossed my mind to add a stripe But it's never too late to add it. But is that on the inside or outside of the tyre? I think the re-edit of the cars is great and those tyres fit perfectly. As for that tyre i will post an edit soon to see how it might look like with radial blur. Stay tuned!

Later edit:

I think that the first version looks ok in terms of depth. It gives me the feeling of a 3d tyre. This one is more 2D-ish kind. But let me try another edit on our tyres with a stripe.

PS: I know that tyre from somewhere. It might from one of GP4 modders

____
its from excalibur, send him a pm if you may use it!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
We will not use it. I think there I'm sticking with this version it actually looks better with a stripe. You where right airjim. It might delay a little bit our release but it's definitely doable. I like it

When this work will be completed it will look awesome. Tell me what you think airjim. If you like it, pause your work and wait for an edited set of tyres with stripes. I will try to fix also STR and Renault rims.

Later edit:

Don't you worry about some cars being tilt (1 or 2 angle degrees relative to an horizontal line) a little bit (like Mclaren or Redbull) because that can be fixed. I did some TGA for my evaluation and they look brilliant. Background clearing worked like a charm so that won't take more than 2 hours. But we have to decide if we go with or without stripes. Looking forward for your view!

____
andreigp4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is this ok for the lotus?
>
>
>
> Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The whole rim should be gold, I know it's tough...
Here's what it would look like with excalibur's rims. I like it I'll ask him...

Lotus Renault

Toro Rosso

Mclaren

I think that should cover it. Of course I will do all of the other versions if you wish to incorporate these new rims. Just let me know about the stripe thing. I think SuperSoft will be a killer with stripes. If you get approval on Excalibur's tyres we can brush out the yellow and replace it accordingly: silver and red (but as far as I know he already has them)

Quick edits on the tyres you gave me just to make an idea on how it might look like:

MGP:

STR:

____
are you gonna release this grid cars in GPI format as well?

Greetings
Alessio
That's the idea...
Hey airjim!

I will go to sleep now (it's 12:20 here) because tomorrow I gotta work. Feel free to post anything you need from me to edit. As far as I am concern, I like the feel of the first tyre (it has better lighting, better depth and looks more realistically shrinked -maybe because it's a real tyre :P). I can add stripes to it and a somewhat darker contrast. The cars look fantastic with a few tweak here and there this release will be awesome.

I am definitely open to suggestions so keep them coming!

Cheers!(B)

____
Ok, I think it's better now.

airjimracing Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here's what it would look like with excalibur's
> rims. I like it I'll ask him...
>
>
>
> [img823.imageshack.us]
> liburrims.png
>
> Uploaded with ImageShack.us

GREAT NEWS! Excalibur granted us permission!

Thanks again!
Sneak Peek in the first post!

____
download link in the first post! Enjoy!

____
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy