2011 mod New Link on First Post

Posted by littleone90 
Re: 2011 mod New Link on First Post
Date: August 13, 2011 02:24AM
Posted by: Krytan
COmpletely off topic but the quote and reply function on this forum is really hard to read, does anyone else agree?
Date: August 13, 2011 05:52AM
Posted by: Bigbrother
Update, News: Since there is blackmail going on to get permission to use Jcaranti's files the cooperation between littleones and myself is stopped !!

My version will still be available in Private Message soon cause you all have the right to enjoy this great GAME and don't have to be screwed due all the politics that happens behind the scenes by some individual, can't be bothered more important things in life then that individual :-)
Date: August 13, 2011 06:21AM
Posted by: littleone90
I want to tell one thing to all of you:
I started doing mods just because, when I still was not able to do it, I appreciated those who gave me the chance to play with the mod of the year.
When I started everything was perfect, no hassle, no misunderstanding ...
but over time I realized that not everything is nice as it looks, and maybe to make a mod will ruin the relationship that had developed with other users.
This is not what I intended to do, I wanted, and I still only do the mod.
For this reason, once I get the chance to re-post the link I will, but I have huge doubts that I will make a second version of this mod, as I doubt I'll do other mods of any kind in the future, this is because I first think about it calmly and see if it really worth it.
with all this I mean that I will take a nice long break and I will concentrate only to Change and play with this, that in my humble opinion is the greatest game of F1.
One last thing, before you accuse of having stolen something, wait before you know what happened.
having said that I wish you all a good day, and so many great wins in GP4.

Date: August 13, 2011 06:42AM
Check your private message Fabio :)
Date: August 13, 2011 07:48AM
one more thing: jcaranti did not blackmailed me ;)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2011 07:54AM by littleone90.
Date: August 13, 2011 08:53AM
Posted by: superman77m
I just want to say one thing. As you can see my mod is not public because I havent got all the permissions and I am the first one I disagree with the permissions, but I respect the rule and I dont make public links. I find it hard to remember everything that comes to me or to send in messages, but I never denied my permission to anyone to use things in my MODs. Even if you see any of my MODs personal schedules you like to use, for me, copy what you want. In my MOD u can see very work personal but in 90% are personal modiffications based in other works not mine. I did not ask permission for anything. I only wrote littleone and only to say that a credit put a wheel was mine and it was a mistake. But one thing is to take a material of a MOD use it freely as you like, and another is that material is created by another person asking permission. Like most.That's all I know about this issue. Just to let you know I wrote about it. NOTHING MORE.

Here there is much enmity between different sides. My position is a desire to respect all sides but no one put me into trouble which I do not want me to know or care about. Messages do not want to hear about one person or another. I write here. I THINK NOT BE ANY SIDE IN SPECIAL. For me, this is still a hobby and I will not argue with anyone. Long ago, I had my problems rookie. I understood that one thing is what I think, and another is what others want to do with their materials. Little, Jcaranti, Bigbrother, all people. Make use of what you want from my but if you catch something MODs for publication, think that may be of other people. Not being in my MOD, mean that it is made ​​by me.

Please keep the peace. The Pope is coming to my city ...
Date: August 13, 2011 09:00AM
Posted by: superman77m
One important note. Little I understand you perfectly for this declaration. My position is next to you. About this:

I want to tell one thing to all of you:
I started doing mods just because, when I still was not able to do it, I appreciated those who gave me the chance to play with the mod of the year.
When I started everything was perfect, no hassle, no misunderstanding ...
but over time I realized that not everything is nice as it looks, and maybe to make a mod will ruin the relationship that had developed with other users.
This is not what I intended to do, I wanted, and I still only do the mod.
For this reason, once I get the chance to re-post the link I will, but I have huge doubts that I will make a second version of this mod, as I doubt I'll do other mods of any kind in the future, this is because I first think about it calmly and see if it really worth it.
with all this I mean that I will take a nice long break and I will concentrate only to Change and play with this, that in my humble opinion is the greatest game of F1.
One last thing, before you accuse of having stolen something, wait before you know what happened.
having said that I wish you all a good day, and so many great wins in GP4.
Date: August 13, 2011 09:04AM
Posted by: JohnWarrington
littleone90 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> one more thing: jcaranti did not blackmailed me ;)

I refer to my earlier post. I can't say I'm surprised.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2011 09:05AM by JohnWarrington.
Date: August 13, 2011 10:34AM
Posted by: Alessio88
it's a shame to me this cooperation was going to bring us a great 2011 mod,it's really a petty that you've stopped because of political reason :(

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Date: August 13, 2011 10:58AM
Posted by: Flying Finn
A real shame...
Date: August 13, 2011 07:51PM
Don't worry it will be available in private message or msn like that we don't have to deal with permission and individual (Y)
Date: August 13, 2011 08:54PM
Posted by: DAMON96
Yes, sadly that happened a lot of times before...
Date: August 15, 2011 12:59PM
Posted by: mouaret
Why the link is no longer available
Date: August 15, 2011 02:31PM
Posted by: TomMK
Just remove Jorge's steering wheels, use the GP4 default steering wheel for now, and continue on with your excellent mod.

Put this down to experience. It's always best to ask. Most guys are more than happy to see their content get greater exposure, but it's up to them.

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Date: August 15, 2011 03:36PM
Posted by: Mick-Sut
littleone90 Wrote:
> i have talk to jcaranti: 30 days i have to wait
> and then i have got the permission ;)

if I was you, tell him to stick the steering wheel where the sun don`t shine.
Date: August 15, 2011 09:40PM
Posted by: hasbriale
I had to collect all cars individually and create the mod... It worked out great...
Date: August 16, 2011 03:11AM
Mick-Sut Schreef:
> littleone90 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > i have talk to jcaranti: 30 days i have to wait
> > and then i have got the permission ;)
>
>
> if I was you, tell him to stick the steering wheel
> where the sun don`t shine.

:-o hot (Y) ;)
Date: August 16, 2011 05:41AM
Posted by: Eistee362kmH
where can i find the link?
Date: August 17, 2011 12:25PM
guys I have now decided to do so, so we avoid all the various comments like "it's a shame," etc.. Everyone makes choices and I did mine.

Date: August 17, 2011 02:00PM
Posted by: Patrick.B
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy