Local Font in GpXPatch problem

Posted by 32BOBO32 
Local Font in GpXPatch problem
Date: May 21, 2011 05:37PM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
Hi guys, i have some problem with local font feature in gpxpatch. I set correctly the local font feature but gpxpatch continues to use the default font.... Any help?

Samuele
32BOBO32
Re: Local Font in GpXPatch problem
Date: May 21, 2011 06:15PM
solved

Samuele
32BOBO32
Date: May 21, 2011 06:23PM
Posted by: iaquinta
Maybe you could tell us your solution, if someone is having the same trouble. ;-)
Date: May 21, 2011 06:25PM
Problem was FaceName (i supposed it was the name of font file and not the name of the font).
BTW do you know how to have a black border in a font? Maybe with a particular setting in fonts.ini file?

Samuele
32BOBO32
Date: May 21, 2011 07:01PM
Posted by: rracunis
Hi mate

I have tried all speedo 2011 already released but all of them gave some problems usually in the size of the counter .
Please release your MOD as soon as possible , you're my hope :)
Greetings

Ricardo
Date: May 21, 2011 07:03PM
As wrote some time ago Ric I'm working on it :P

Samuele
32BOBO32
Date: May 21, 2011 07:17PM
Yes I know Samu , go ahead . By the way all the others works are very good but I couldn't solve the problems

Ric
Date: May 22, 2011 09:13AM
Samu

I install the HUD 2011 and it works fine but suddenly ( when I open the game through the CSM at the second time i.e ) it happens : [www.gp4-argentina.com]
When you did the HUD 2009 you thought me to insert some ways in the swap ( settings ) , do you believe if I do the same the problems I have had will disappear ? The resolution of my PC is 1600X900 , I have changed into the panel.ini but didn't work
Sorry to bother you again and again

Ricardo
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy