cars

Posted by KGrant 
cars
Date: May 18, 2011 05:38PM
Posted by: KGrant
Is it wrong to ask if any done.one will paint me some specific ficticious cars for gp4 on the 2011 carshape. I have 1 done but i am usless!

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: cars
Date: May 18, 2011 09:32PM
Are there any willing painters

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: May 18, 2011 09:33PM
Posted by: truecrysis
I might be able to paint for you, but i would have to get to know which template you are using a little bit first, shouldnt take long, and i can't really give a time on how quick i could do them, but the offer is there :)

plus of course, there is the fact that what you did is good!

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2011 09:39PM by truecrysis.
Date: May 18, 2011 09:34PM
Posted by: SPOKES
Sorry Keeley, I'm like you, just starting to paint and I must say, a fantastic job you did on your first go!!!
Date: May 18, 2011 09:56PM
I seem to be able to put logos on, but deleting old logos is hard, I dont have a 2011 template, just use the current cars!

Kx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy