IA pit stops

Posted by tumyeto 
IA pit stops
Date: April 20, 2011 12:28AM
Posted by: tumyeto
hello,
is it possible to force the AI to make 2 pits stops during the race ?
I play with 54% of the total distance of a race and i use a personal mod with CSM
thank you
Re: IA pit stops
Date: April 20, 2011 08:58AM
Posted by: davidm
You should be able to do this with the Pit and Lap editor. Alternatively the info will be in the magic data.
Date: April 20, 2011 10:39AM
I tried with pitlap editor, but when I exported the file, CSM requested gp4exe clean.
So how to use editor with pitlap csm / tsm ?
thanks
Date: April 20, 2011 01:20PM
Posted by: davidm
I think in that event you will have to edit the magic data. You can do this with CMagic editor, or I believe in TSM but I'm not sure about this. The CMagic editor needs to go in your GP4 directory and then run it and go to edit - get magic data from track file. Save anywhere and then open with notepad. The pitstop data is towards the bottom of the list. Someone else may be able to explain this better than me.
Date: April 20, 2011 10:06PM
Posted by: gitanes
In a CSM mod all you have to do is to put your Pitlap editor file in the Data\Patch directory of the mod.

If you want to do it via TSM, you have to load the track profile first, because TSM edits magic datas only for tracks in the current prifile.

My personal GP4 files at : www.4shared.com ______ My Blog at : Gitanes GP4 work

* Performance Files * LoadingScreens GoogleMaps * GP4 Tracks and Cars Databases
Date: April 20, 2011 11:17PM
problem solved
Date: April 27, 2011 02:21PM
Posted by: fongu
Does anyone have a file that I can stick in my CSM patch folder for 2011?

a 2010 one would be good too :)

Thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy