strange PO behaviour f1gstate.sav

Posted by AveryGPFan 
strange PO behaviour f1gstate.sav
Date: February 09, 2003 05:29AM
Posted by: AveryGPFan
Have got to Imola ace 100% all and PO at Albert Park with fresh f1gstate was around 110 at starts 70-90 race 44fps. The PO now at Imola with this f1gstate has jumped to 140 starts 80-125 race same fps. Made new f1gstate with the exact same settings as the first and now PO is back to what it was at Albert Park - glad i'm able to get good PO again but very strange, like the f1gstate gets clogged up or something!!

Post Edited (02-09-03 12:30)

Re: strange PO behaviour f1gstate.sav
Date: February 09, 2003 12:55PM
Posted by: Glyn
Would this be caused by the number of trees at Imola, and the more trackside objects? I know I had this problem in GP2.

Date: February 09, 2003 01:25PM
Maybe.. is just strange how PO goes up after heavy usage. Like now, after doing some testing on the Toyota going in and out of quick race PO up to 140 starts. I'll delete make a new one and it'll go back to 110-120.
Date: February 09, 2003 02:06PM
Think have found way to stop this from happening. Made f1gstate and as soon as setup exit and save, make a backup. Then on exiting game in the future don't save on exit:)
Date: February 10, 2003 05:49AM
Posted by: Glyn
Good to see you have found a cure :)

I cant imagine why the PO goes up after lots of us, because mine goes down when the tracks are in memory.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy