GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
Ahhhh come on I was so close to points :(

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Damn oil leak, what a mixed season so far.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
MAC RACING ANNOUNCMENT

As I have found out over the past half of a season,
being team principle is a tough task and with that
tough task comes tough decision.

Whilst I have every faith in Jack and his ability, I
have decided to give Keely a shot in a race seat.
She is a very experienced driver who has been in
the game a long time and has demonstrated on
numerous occasion that she has what it takes.

I feel that with her knowledge and expertise she
can bring some good results to the team.

So to confirm, as of next race Kelly Grant will be in
the race seat and Jack Hunsley will be in the testers seat.

MAC Racing Team Principle
Nathan McGregor

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Maverick obviously very disappointed with the Suzuka weekend

"Of course this wasn't what I expected from the weekend at all, but after the bad qualifying, I knew it would be hard to grabs some points. However, the start was good, I was in the points already after only a few rounds. And then...yeah then...was this stupid mistake and I rode out. That was clearly my mistake and I'm very sorry for the team. So far, this season is a total up and down for me, but at least the respective other driver shows some great driving then.
Rod did a superb job here! 3rd in Qualifying, then a very clean race and some brilliant pace in the wet conditions! It's very unfortunate that he wasn't able to take Greenhalgh before it got dry again. Two more rounds in the wet....and I think he could haven taken this win!
Anyhow, I really hope that next race will be better for me again, but I'm very glad to see that ART really seems to fight in the top row this season."

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
...Slicks? Seriously? What the hell!?!

I never wanted slicks in the first f%$*ing place so why the f*$" did the team put them on my car?!?!

GPGSL News
Kittleson fuming after woeful run of form continues

Dean Kittleson lashed out at his Southern Cross Racing team for electing to move to slick tyres during the second stop in the Japanese Grand Prix. During the wet race, radio messages from the Brit to his engineer clearly stated that the British driver wished to remain on the wet tyres for the remainder of the race, as it looked as though the rain wasn't going to let up any time soon - contrary to the actions taken by the Southern Cross Racing team, as they switched to the slick tyres. Having been in the points before the 2nd pit stops, Kittleson eventually finished 15th.

"It's an absolute joke. I expressly told my engineer that the track wasn't ready for dry tyres, and it seems the team elected to rely on the weather reports ahead of my own opinion of the track condition. The team have cost me a solid points finish today."

Upon being asked about his title chances, Kittleson was adamant: "There is no hope of the title this season. I don't know how, but the car has gone backwards since last year and blunders like this one today aren't helping the cause."

The S5 Rookie of the year in the previous season was also non-commital about his future at Southern Cross Racing, and even claimed favouritism within the ranks: "I have to talk the team about the decision making process here - they gave Ross [Cartwright] wet tyres at first, but decided to swap me to slicks. I'm honestly not sure whether they or not they were sabotaging my race to ensure Ross finishes above me this year. Utter, utter joke."

It is thought that Kittleson is contemplating a move away from Southern Cross Racing at the end of the season - with Martini Paddock Racing, who were rumoured to have offered Kittleson a contract for S6, being potential suitors for the British youngster.

Once again rain helped me getting a good result, luckly I put wets on second pit stop =)

Great result for me after a few bad races.
Looks like Dean had the problem I had at Monza, stupid pitcrew.
Bollocks

Well i didnt even notice most of the Race weekend happened so that would explain my dismal qualifying performance ;)

As for the race just brilliant 21 to 8th i am not complaining just had to keep the car on the track. Great ride by my teammate too :)
The rumours become real

"We can now confirm that TafuroGP has really booked a test day at Monza.We'll be there to solve this mistery"

My GPGSL Career
Really tricky conditions in free practice, with only one fast lap for everyone. It could have been much worse if I had been on track a bit later, so I'm quite content that I scored some points again.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Another poor result...by the way, my helmet is wrong!!!
Great job by Jack to get some solid points on the board! Unlucky for juliano there, maybe my helmet isnt lucky for him ;-)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Seems Juliano had to borrow one of Steer's helmets for the weekend as the airport lost his luggage!

Seems like I committed harakiri. Oh well, another race to forget. Warm sake will help doing so.
happy with 5th and my teammate in 8th, nice collection of points :)
and after a bad qualy a great race!! in the points again:)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
JackHammer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Seems Juliano had to borrow one of Steer's helmets
> for the weekend as the airport lost his luggage!

The airport were running windows laptops and they all crashed as juliano got off the plane...that meant his luggage turned up late. On a more positive not though both cars were running well until juliano's crash...again well done to jack he is very adept at picking points up after a bad qualifying. We need to steadily keep picking points up like this...well done boys.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

The problem with the airport losing my luggage was that, in addition of having to use Steer's helmet, I also had to borrow his underpants... :-(

I was wondering, guys: wich version of suzuka is that, and where can I download it?
Fastest in the race, but wery unlucky with that early collision.
Never thought, I'd be so happy with a 12th place...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy