Problem with tyres

Posted by eric1024 
Problem with tyres
Date: March 28, 2011 06:55PM
Posted by: eric1024
how come that only one tyre shows up in all the cars when i fix the tyre brand? (ex. michelin tyres show up instead of others having bridgestone)
only the cars in the second slot (car_mclaren ...) are the only ones that really switch tyres when they are changed??

is there any way that i can fix this so that i can use two tyre brands in the game?? O_O
Re: Problem with tyres
Date: March 29, 2011 09:48PM
Posted by: GP4-fan
You can edit the tyres with TeamEditor, you can select the brand and change it. Download link: [www.simracingworld.com]
Date: March 29, 2011 10:37PM
Posted by: neilcaine
If you want to use teameditor, there is an updated version 3.5 at realgpx.com, this editor is good for editing performance of cars and drivers and can change tyre brands for the teams, gp4tweaker is probably better for any other editing as you can vary more things for each team/driver - and especially wheel positions
Date: March 31, 2011 01:41PM
Posted by: eric1024
i've already tried teameditor and even the camera position editor... it still turns out the same way every time... D:
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy