GPG. X1 painting challenge #1:: 2011 Lotus Racing livery

Posted by soulbringer 
Since no one else want to help the guy.
Gorniq's latest...

srry mate i would have loved to dropped a shot of the car but i have a lot on my mind now;-).

I think its clear who wins the challenge;)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
I vote Gorniq. :-)
Just wanted to have this post on the first page...
Would you mind telling us which team is next?

EDIT: @Soulbringer I would've had a go if I had more time. Anyway that's not very nice giving everyone else a (N)

So I will have a go over my Easter break, when I can fit it in.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2011 08:46PM by alexf1man.
There will be no next team.
Hats of for tiko and Gorniq for participating, as for the rest of community (N).
I just put to much effort in this for just two users to join in.
Apparently GPG isn't ready for this kind of stuff. I might try again in decade or two. About same time when I'll release another car here. ;-)
Cheers.
:-o I wanted to participate at the next car as I thought I couldn't do a Lotus. :-( Now I've got some time to paint... Anyways, thanks for your efforts, soulbringer!
That's bad news...but the community here isn't very participative, really. Let's just hope Soulbringer doesn't give up releasing his great cars because of this lack of collaboration...
I've given up my 2011 thread, since everybody wants the file but nobody wants to contribute with anything, but Soulbringer would be a major loss for everybody involved in this great game...

Hang tough, Soulbringer!

Cheers
If possible... to cheer up in soulbringer, here my 2 cents at his great work : [www.grandprixgames.org]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2011 09:50PM by gezere.
iaquinta Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> :-o I wanted to participate at the next car as I
> thought I couldn't do a Lotus. :-( Now I've got
> some time to paint... Anyways, thanks for your
> efforts, soulbringer!

+1

I wanted to have a go at this as well but had school work to do when this started and I've only just got some free time to have a crack at some painting :/

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

yup +2 to all the above, i wanted to have a go and increase my painting experience on the X1, possibly with some nations liveries, but am right in the middle or a very very busy time :(.

Im hoping this doesn't mean an ending to your terrific work soulbringer... It would be a big loss

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
I want to colaborate more. I can't paint very well, because this I got a partners (like Celinho "the logo master", quickslick, tiko and others).

But I make some CSM mods (the CSM structure) for almost all year from 70's to 2k and so on....

I think we need more talk to each other and stay more calm. If we do this we can work together (I say ALL the GP4 players and fans), and make and release great stuff.

Most people here know that "someone" make great cars, or great mods, or... you know. We can put all this works togheter and if we do, I think most people get back to GP4, or GP4 work with rfactor, F1c and F12010 fans to got all cars in all games and we can choose in what game we will play.

Sorry guys, I just want to you know what I think...

Sorry for post this in your topic soulbringer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
This might be a little, well actually a lot late... But i gave it a go?

Bear in mind this is my first full painted livery, ever! ;-)
Oh and its not 100% completed finished yet, there are a few touch ups to be done to it.

its not particularly good, i know, but its an attempt :)

truecrysis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This might be a little, well actually a lot
> late... But i gave it a go?
>
> Bear in mind this is my first full painted livery,
> ever! ;-)
> Oh and its not 100% completed finished yet, there
> are a few touch ups to be done to it.
>
> [img12.imageshack.us]
> [img826.imageshack.us]
> [img821.imageshack.us]
>
>
> its not particularly good, i know, but its an
> attempt :)

Well done on your first attempt!! It does look good! (Y)
Looking really good! Let's hope soulbringer will see it.
Right, it's about time that I should be giving this a go, I may get redundant at the end of May! Could someone post the links for a tutorial on painting and the paint/edit FREE software that I may need?

Thank you
Well the tutorial i used when i first attempted was this:
[www.f1gamers.com]

I use GIMP to paint(its free), zmodeler 1.07 to view the car, the gp4builder/slimtex to get it into game.

Plus of course the people in this community can help ;-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy