Mercedes GP W02 by Isaint & Excalibur V.2 [Released]

Posted by Excalibur 
Loving the look of this car! Very much appreciated work, thanks!!;)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
thanks, fantastic car !!
Thank you very much! Really great work
Congratulations on finishing the car, excellent work!

X (@ed24f1)
wonderfull car mates thanks a lot,but could we have the helmets,wheel,and t-cam tweaker positions as well please?thanks a lot

Greetings
Alessio
For Alessio88 and anyone else who needs them, you could try these gp4tweaker settings for the helmet -

x 0.0000 y 0.1400 z 0.1900

for the steering wheel -

x 0.0000 y -0.0100 z 0.4700

As for the t-cam view, after quite a bit of time with this setting I worked out this -

x 0.0000 y 0.6300 z -0.2800

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2011 03:27PM by neilcaine.
Many Bugs in the Shape :-( ( I mean the .lod files :-( )

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2011 06:25PM by darkmasta.
Depending of the quality of the original shape, when you crunch the shape to make the lower lods, the quality dicreases, faces are deleted, the car is deforming etc.... It is not a problem ingame when the camera is far from the car (lower lods)....
The W02 is improvable on several aspects of the shape and textures. This is why it is a V.1 ..Next one will be better and several things will be fixed and added...

I take into account all comments and criticizms that may improve the car but, as the philosopher says:" If you don't like it, don't use it" ;-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2011 12:12PM by Excalibur.
Mercedes looks great but looking at the shots of the real car in testing, maybe the green colouring on the sidepods and wings should be a bit clearer and more visable, - just my thoughts anyway
Excalibur Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I take into account all comments and criticizms
> that may improve the car but, as the philosopher
> says:" If you don't like it, don't use it" ;-)

Agree to 110 percent!
Hello Isant and Excalibur.
Excellent work.
Congratulations on the excellent work carshaper as painting.
It was very nice!!

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
what are the correct coordinates for teameditor? I'm not using gp4 tweaker, i think its to complicated.
Pont écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what are the correct coordinates for teameditor?
> I'm not using gp4 tweaker, i think its to
> complicated.

Hello,

I have already answered to this question to convert GP4Tweaker coordinates for TeamEditor here: [www.grandprixgames.org] (17th post)

If you set the tyres positions into TeamEditor, it will be applied to all the cars of your wad.You can also use TeamEditor for Steering wheels,Helmets, and cams positions for each car; and GP4Tweaker for tyres and rear-light positions (you can use both at the same time). GP4Tweaker is very easy to use. Look at the GP4faq for more informations.

Anyway, once you have understood how to convert GP4Tweaker positions to TeamEditor, you should get something like:

Front Right: x= 70 y= 161 z=-23
Front left: x= -70 y=161 z=-23
Rear right: x=70 y=-165 z=-23
Rearleft: x= -70 y=-165 z=-23

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2011 12:40PM by Excalibur.
Sorry i tried to use gp4 tweaker but i get all kind of errors, i prefer using teameditor so i can't use your car in my game (tyre positions are much different in comparison with all other cars i use in my game)

Thanks guys, fantastic work with this car!:)
The Mercedes GP W02 V.2 is released. Link first post.
- New barge boards
- Upper rear wing modified
- Green colour on the sidepods and wings modified

Enjoy the start of the 2011 season to Melbourne! :-)

Good again!

Very nice.

Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
thanks for the new version of the car guys!

Great work! :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
good work guys!

but i have a question: could you move the car in zmodeler? because i use teameditor and not gp4tweaker, and i have the other cars from 2010 and if i move the tyres it is wrong by the other cars.
Im asking this because i think, that other people have this problem to, wich also uses teameditor

Nick

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2011 11:46AM by NickJW.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy