Mercedes GP W02 by Isaint & Excalibur V.2 [Released]

Posted by Excalibur 
Even if I move the car on the Z axis, you couldn't get the same tyres positions for all the cars. Even all the F1 2010 haven't got the same lenght.

I suggest you to use GP4Tweaker for the tyres positions and rear_light_on position. It is easy to install and to use. I use both Teameditor (for steering wheels, cams and helmets) and GP4Tweaker (for tyres and rear_light positions) and it works perfectly.

1- Download Gp4tweaker_v1045_Reloaded: [www.mediafire.com]

Installation:
-------------
1. Extract all contents on the archive file into a temporary folder

2. Go to your Windows system folder:

- Microsoft Windows 9x/Me --> C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM
- Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 --> C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32 or C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32
- Microsoft Windows 7 --> C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32

3. Backup existing GP4TWEAK.DLL file at Windows system folder, IF ANY (optional, recommended)

4. Put GP4TWEAK.DLL into your Windows system32 folder

5. Copy GP4_EXE_PATCH.EXE file (under "extras" subdir from the archive) came with the archive
to your Grand Prix 4 game installation folder

6. Run GP4_EXE_PATCH.EXE located on your Grand Prix 4 game installation folder, for example by
double-clicking the file from your Windows Explorer

7. If you get this message:
"GP4.EXE will be patched. Continue and proceed this operation?"
confirmed with YES, otherwise choose NO

8. Put the gp4tweak_data folder and gp4tweaker.ini file into the main Grand Prix 4 installation folder

Done.

Then, you just have to edit the gp4tweak.ini file to enable tyre positions (replace 0 by 1 and save)

Finally, edit the ini file ( into your gp4tweak_data folder: tyrepos.ini). Save. It is done

I have alreasy explained how to convert gp4tweak positions for teameditor here: [www.grandprixgames.org]. So, you can convert teameditor positions for gp4tweak

Now, it is up to you.I can't be more precise. It is much better to use gp4twaker. Then, you can set the tyres positions for the cars with different lenght sizes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2011 08:43PM by Excalibur.
Hi all
Amazing work going on.
I'm dying for the 2011 mclaren. On one of the forums "W.I.P. MP4-26 by Michael Sandee" he has finished the model and it just needs mapping/livery. I was wondering if you guys would be up for it or anyone. its just so close!
Keep up the fantastic work & keeping the beautiful game alive.
cheers
Our friend Josekast posted Isaint & Excalibur's car with the right axis here:

[www.gp4-argentina.com]
Great work as ever guys :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
:-o this perfect nice(Y)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vitaly Petrov [www.vitalypetrov.ru] Renault F1 Team[www.renaultf1.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2011 10:51AM by Evgeniy.
really a great work - thx for that
got any idea where the cars for 2012 are avaiable?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy