Southern Cross Racing [GPGSL] looking for two test drivers

Posted by mortal 
SCR is an Australian based team about to complete its first season in the GrandprixGames SuperLeague. With two races to go SCR is leading the Constructors Championship, albeit by one point but the team expects to finish season 5 well placed. With the recent transfer of both test drivers to a race seat for season 6 SCR is now in the hunt for test drivers. The GPGSL is an AI based series, no participation other than posting in the thread and taking an active interest in the series is required.

The SCR Season 5 entry.

New members of grandprixgames.org are welcome to join the series. More information about the GPGSL series is on P1 of the main thread.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
One test seat has been filled. Press release to follow in main thread.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Mortal, fantastic painting.

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Thanks, but I cannot claim credit for the paint-job or the render. The concept design is mine though.

As one of the current test drivers i can only say, join in! its a great team! =)
Both test seats for S6 have been filled! Thanks. :-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy