Problem with tweaker settings

Posted by Alessio88 
Problem with tweaker settings
Date: February 25, 2011 09:45PM
Posted by: Alessio88
Hello guys,this is a difficult one,at least for me xd,i've a problem as you can see in the photos with the helmets and the steering wheels,how can i raise the helmet and put better the wheel does anyone knows please thanks in advance...

Helmet position tweaker:
massa = 0.0000, 0.0620, -0.2210

[img534.imageshack.us]

wheel position:
massa = 0.0000, -0.0010, -0.0470

[img101.imageshack.us]

Greetings
Alessio
Re: Problem with tweaker settings
Date: February 25, 2011 09:59PM
Posted by: neilcaine
For the helmet settings, leave the first figure as it is, the second figure needs to be higher to raise the helmet - try 0.0950 or higher, - if the helmet is too far forward or back, you need to change the third figure, for example -0.2500 would move the helmet further back than yours, -0.1500 would move it further forward and so on,

It's the same thing for the steering wheel, leave the first figure, the second figure adjusts the height so you may want to leave that, - as your wheel is way too far back, you probably need a plus figure, try 0.0500 and work from there, higher number moves the helmet forward, lower number moves it back

hope these help
Date: February 26, 2011 12:25AM
Posted by: Alessio88
yes,it worked thanks really a lot for your help:)

Greetings
Alessio
Date: February 26, 2011 12:47PM
Posted by: wmarzia
Just one question: I really don't understand where I have to go to fix these positions.
If I create a new Carset with CSM (File -> Install new carset\template), and I put brand new cars in here, where I have to fix these positions? Do I have to create a brand new ini file or something else?
Date: February 26, 2011 01:05PM
Posted by: neilcaine
you need to download a programme called gp4 tweak version 1045 setup - and then install the updates 1 & 2, you can get the files from the following link -
[gp4tweaker.vadertrophy.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2011 01:11PM by neilcaine.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy