mirrors again

Posted by gemini1010 
mirrors again
Date: February 02, 2003 12:24PM
Posted by: gemini1010
I'm sorry if I didn't make myself clear the first time. I did select the mirrors to be on but all I see in my mirrors are a black screen. The same thing happens when I'm in the pits. Pressing 'N' doesn't do anything except display a black screen. I suspect it's the Savage S3 card that's the problem. Does anyone have a soultion besides replacing the graphics card because here in South Africa, a decent card is the equivalent of almost $200, which translates into a whole lotta Rands. hehehe.

Thanks again...
Re: mirrors again
Date: February 02, 2003 03:37PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
Open f1grafics.cfg. Go to "Enable Mirrors" and set it to "1". Then go to "Enable external view mirrors " and set it to "1" (for onboard only) or "2" for all external views.

This enables the mirrors on all views - incar and outcar. If you cant see things behind you (black or grey screen) it can be that you use a new carshape/ Cockpitshape which hasnt the values included (links to grafics on mirror part...). Otherside it can be a problem of your grafics card. But for that no solution.

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Re: mirrors again
Date: February 03, 2003 12:56AM
Posted by: mortal
Try to upgrade the savage drivers as well. If still no joy it is your card for sure, buy a card online, Nvidia Geforce series is ok and pretty cheap as well. Make sure you get a minimum 64mb on board ram. Good luck :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy