Questions about 2005 mod

Posted by Flying Finn 
Questions about 2005 mod
Date: December 16, 2010 04:01AM
Posted by: Flying Finn
Hi guys,

I'm playing the 2005 mod and there a few prob. that i need to solve, and i'm sure you guys have been coming across this problems.
1.Tyre Wear:the tyre wear is HUGE!In 100% races it could only last about 3-4 laps and then it will start to fade away horribly.Could i change the tyre wear in the magic data of the tracks?
2.Pit stops :the pit stops are inconsistent.sometimes its 11-15 seconds depending on the fuel load, and sometimes just about 5-7 seconds!Why is this?

I truly think this is a very good mod and it is what i would say the first of the breed, before all the other modern mods.There are a couple more slight problems but if these two can be solved,
it would be great!
Re: Questions about 2005 mod
Date: December 16, 2010 01:49PM
Posted by: celinho
Flying Finn, fine.

1 - This tire wear is very large. In my opinion it would not be a matter of working magic on the data, but the setup of the car, converge as the wheels, camber, springs, angle of attack of the front wings and rear .... all that much affect car performance. Verify that these figures working to improve the wear of the tires.

2 - Well, before the start of the race car's setup or you can set the number of stops, if you will stop before or well after the middle of the race. This will depend on the correctness of your car. If the arrangement is for it to be fast, then you will probably have to stop to change tyres more and put more fuel if it is a hit with less spent fuel and tires you have fewer stops.

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2010 01:50PM by celinho.
Date: December 16, 2010 03:05PM
Posted by: Flying Finn
Thx for the reply celinho, really appreciate it but it unfortunately its not what i was looking for

for the tyre wear i know, my setup affects the tyre wear, but this is something else you see, its not that i'm sliding all over the place but the tyre is just rubbish after 3 laps.
i'm hoping for something that i can change somewhere in the tweaker settings or the magic data.and also there's no camber settings in GP4 i think.

and the pit stops, i think there is somewhere where you can change the average seconds for the stops from a max.15sec. to a max.9 sec.
Even in real life F1 when there was refuelling if you recall, a car that was on a 1-stop strategy will stop for a max.10sec.The refuelling would take no longer than that.

Anyway, i really value your opinion and thanks.
Date: December 16, 2010 05:42PM
Posted by: celinho
Do you have any specific circuit where this tyre wear and increased??
How Hungaroring?? Sakhir?? Monaco?? Monza??
Why, in GP4 with cold tyres I take this opportunity to gain positions of the other competitors, as they heat up the tyres of them will have to fight over positions and fight to preserve my .....
I sometimes even wait time runs out or the mechanical front, a full tank and tires changed .... bye !!!!!

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy