pits: 70-80%
bridge: 90%

cheers
C

------------------------------------------------
Loading Screens part I: [uploaded.to]
Ferrari F10 (by scratch): [www.grandprixgames.org]
Yeongam main straight bridge: [www.grandprixgames.org]
I just love how you capture scenes and turn them into objects. Fabulous work, Chrische. You are quite the artist.

It’s actually going to happen;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2011 06:11AM by auscain.
Slowly everything falls into place.

I like your work. Very nice track.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Looking good!

X (@ed24f1)
well done, greg!
its nice to see your progress!

today is my last exam for now, so the weekend will be dedicated to oran park :)
im very sorry for my timeout, but i needed to focus on my study, you know..

anyway, see you guys

regards
chrische

[/URL

Chrische sent me a couple of photos last week that were very useful so I was able to rebuild the grandstand relatively quickly. This is, of course, just the progress shot.

Chrische has helped me lift my game and it will be reflected in the final product. Everything is still working nicely in game also.

We are both very busy with work and uni yet we still find time to work on our individual projects almost weekly.

Thank you for your comments.
It seems a bit painful...

But it works, so it´s ok.

looks good so far mate! Keep it up! :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Thank you for your interest and comments. I wouldn’t say that it’s painful gildoorf. It’s a labour of love and passion for the sport and also of course what used to be Oran Park.

There’s always three different ways to do something. I chose the fence builder because of the accurate measurements. I can use with that tool to try and understand what the engineer was working with in his design and philosophy and just found it easier to reproduce using that logic. I didn’t simply line it up with the photo. In fact, I placed the photo behind what I built when it was finished just to get an approximate overall view of how close I was guessing. Of course there are only a few accurate measurements. Everything else is based on the height and width of the doors for example. We also have an accurate measurement of the footprint of the building from satellite photos.

Chrische and I are trying hard to build an accurate scale model and speaking for myself, I’ve never had so much fun and satisfaction from building a scale model and the absolute fun part is when it’s finished, we all get to drive around it in a simulator/game.

Thanks,
G
Sorry if I misunderstood.

Painful does not mean it´s bad.

And yes, I know what labour of love and passion for the sport means.

Keep it up.

the 3d modell is nice but the texture arent not so good.. but not bad

great work!

:)
You do not need to apologize gildoorf. I have great respect for your efforts:-)

haunetal1990 I know little in regard to textures. You sound like a school teacher. I'll take the C +;)

I will work on that:-)
hi everyone,

small update:

new windows (transparent)
updated textures
added landscape

i will send it to greg soon.

cheers
chrische

omg... oO .. nice!

:)
That building needs spectators drinking stubbies of beer with their eskies. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
New track... Will take it... (H) Great!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy