I always have to calibrate the sound -> CTD

Posted by MrRace 
I always have to calibrate the sound -> CTD
Date: December 14, 2010 05:21PM
Posted by: MrRace
Something strange with my GP4, I have to calibrate the sound at every start up. When I watch a race in TV mode sometimes I have no sound on T-cam view and then the game CTD. I get an error-log too. This error happens only on some tracks but always when I use my GP4 2010 Mod. For GP2 Mod, GP4 asks to calibrate the sound too but that Mod works fine.

My soundcard is a VIA HD audio and I installed the newest driver from August 2010. Don't know but I think it can be a reason with the trouble. What do you think?
Re: I always have to calibrate the sound -> CTD
Date: June 11, 2011 08:22PM
Posted by: Pont
i also have to calibrate the soud at every start up?? :-O
Date: June 11, 2011 11:10PM
Posted by: Fergy
This is one I would love to solve. The problem only starts for me when I move my pc from my monitor to my TV. On the monitor I use my headset and on the TV I use the surround sound system. Do this once on a new install of GP4 and from then on GP4 will always ask me to Auto configure the sound. I'm convinced the problem is coming from Control Panel/Sounds, I have stopped it a couple of times but it comes back after a couple of start ups. It did stop for me when I checked the boxes in Gpxpatch "Skip into" and "Skip startup menu" but again after a couple of start ups the question is back again. My OS is window 7 64 bit.
Date: June 12, 2011 09:02AM
hopefully there is someone who knows the answer Fergy....(H)
Date: June 23, 2011 09:06PM
Posted by: Mick-Sut
you wouldn`t by any chance have Creative Alchemy, with GP4 added to it.
just asking because I had the same problem as you, so I removed GP4 from the Alchemy program.
and no more asking me to calibrate the sound
Date: June 23, 2011 09:32PM
Mick-Sut Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you wouldn`t by any chance have Creative Alchemy,
> with GP4 added to it.
> just asking because I had the same problem as you,
> so I removed GP4 from the Alchemy program.
> and no more asking me to calibrate the sound

never heard of this programm?:-O
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy