What I would like for Christmas, please?

Posted by SPOKES 
What I would like for Christmas, please?
Date: December 08, 2010 10:21PM
Posted by: SPOKES
It's simple, could someone please, please, please, fix it for me, the complete 0-4 lods from fongu's Williams FW18 found here [gp4db.com] as I've tried and tried to do them, without success.

The only thing is I would like it before Christmas, I know it's a bit much to ask! I'm trying to introduce my daughter to this game!

Please help!

With kind thanks

SPOKES

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2010 10:22PM by SPOKES.
Re: What I would like for Christmas, please?
Date: December 09, 2010 12:18AM
Posted by: Excalibur
You know, the weight of the lod_0 for each car is so low (265ko only) that it is useless to make lower lods by reducing the size for each lod.So, you can keep the original quality for all the lods.
Nevertheless, it is better to make the lower lods to the GP4 standard. So, here are the lower lods with:
- lod_0: 28 objects
- lod_1,2,3: 24 objects
- lod_4: 1 object.

Here is the link: WilliamsFW18+lowerlods(Fongu)

... And Merry Christmas! ;-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2010 12:28AM by Excalibur.
Date: December 09, 2010 09:31AM
Posted by: fongu
Thanks Excalibur. I intended the release as a pure conversion, nothing was changed except adding the number 6 for Villeneuve's car. Enjoy :)

Date: December 09, 2010 02:12PM
Posted by: Excalibur
Hi Kev,

Although the cars haven't got high polys, they are very nice. Congrats;-)

PS: I forgot to replace the readme file inside the new archive, sorry.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: December 09, 2010 08:19PM
Posted by: SPOKES
Thanks for these Excalibur I'll give them a try tomorrow.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy