cool 3d f1 and car designs

Posted by raztahz 
cool 3d f1 and car designs
Date: January 22, 2003 09:51PM
Posted by: raztahz
these are excellent 3d CA designs created with studio max III
and other 3D software...most from Katsumi Sasaki

most of my zmodeler inspiration comes fro these....

Re: cool 3d f1 and car designs
Date: January 22, 2003 10:20PM
Posted by: AveryGPFan
Superb. ooh god I must be getting old like an old grandad with his new laptop!! The bottom right pic is taken from which game - these aren't for GP4 right??..

Post Edited (01-23-03 05:55)

Date: January 23, 2003 01:39AM
Posted by: G_Force
sweeeeeet!, those six wheel tyrells and the Mclaren look awesome, thats some brilliant work.

----------
[timblair.net]
----------
Homer Simpson: "Well i would like to live long enough to see the effects of global warming, cos i've got an inside line that its all a load of crap"
Date: January 23, 2003 02:23AM
while gp4 is hidden within my conputer( fed up with it) .... i still like using my playstation2 .....65 fps...no worries

formula one 2002 is not the best of games, but its okey

Date: January 23, 2003 03:40AM
Posted by: andrew_S
I dont think it is a game, its juist a render, i remember a guy who did some amazing lotus 49, and one that did a williams FW14b, was it this same guy?
Date: January 23, 2003 01:01PM
Posted by: Glyn
Those are truly stunning! And the good news is, graphics like that can be in games with a GeForce FX. Me cant wait ;)

Date: January 23, 2003 02:43PM
Posted by: Alex13
FX should look like that coz it's gonna cost more than your (and mine) PC :(

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Date: January 23, 2003 04:12PM
Posted by: bazbarrow
I designed the zigzag benetton which is a 1997 Benetton and have it as a 3d max file, see image below. Would anyone be able to convert it over to gp4? Not sure if it needs rebuilding from scratch or if the max file could be used and converted somehow?

You can play with the car and see better images at (go to heritage section and move centre line with mouse:
[www.zigzagracing.com]
Can anyone help me to recreate in in GP4?
<br>
below are some lovely 3d cars I have found on the web, mainly japanese.

Cheers
Baz

Date: January 23, 2003 05:50PM
Posted by: andrew_S
I NEED those lotus 72's ive seen them before, but it was at as you say a jap site, i lost the address, do you have it?

if you can get that car into ZM format, it can go in gp4 easily, proving we dont have any wheelbase/helmet probs!
Date: January 23, 2003 06:27PM
Date: January 23, 2003 07:01PM
Posted by: Zcott
MAN! What I wouldn't give to see those Lotuses racing....! I need to get myself some good 1978 footage, because that lotus 79 is HOT!

Date: January 23, 2003 07:48PM
I think the Japan page was 3dcar.kg as raztahz mentioned but it looks like it down or something. I love those early lotus's.

Date: January 23, 2003 07:51PM
Thanks, not sure how to get em into zm format as they are in max format .
If I try exporting as a 3ds file, something loads into zm but nothing appears in the viewport windows?

I can send the max file if anyone can help.

Thanks
Baz

Date: January 24, 2003 03:16AM
This thread should have a warning on it for exceedingly accurate and very good models :)

Date: January 24, 2003 03:23AM
Posted by: MysticalCrayon
*picks up jaw from the flaw*

=[]

Date: February 04, 2003 07:26AM
Posted by: big jon famagoosta
Sorry if this is a totally lame question but, can the car shapes from GP4 be imported into 3D Studio max 5 or Maya 4.5?

I have a team in a GP4 League and would like to render some photo quality shots of my car.

I'm a total novice at this, my brother uses AutoDesk

Date: February 04, 2003 12:41PM
Im no modelling expert, far from it in fact but this is a guess. A wild one at that.

Import the GP4 file into Zmodeller, save it as 3DSM and load it there.

Probably wont work though.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy