CSM Debugger

Posted by DanFilm007 
Re: CSM Debugger
Date: November 09, 2010 10:32PM
Posted by: DanFilm007
Ive done that AND ive updated it to the lastest version and the B****y thing still does it
Date: November 12, 2010 09:40AM
Posted by: ZaZ
in csm -> help -> about
what is the version of gp4lib.dll and csmcore.exe?
have you tried disabling dr watson if that is enabled?

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Date: November 14, 2010 10:10PM
gp4lib.dll is 0.8.0.108
csmcore.exe is 1.25.0.1173
what is dr watson and is it on vista sp2?
Date: November 15, 2010 09:43AM
Posted by: mortal
I think it was back on page one I gave you a link to disable the debugger in Windows. Apparently you ignored that offer of help and you still ask how to fix your problem. How about you help yourself and ask Google how to disable Dr. Watson in Vista, or are you waiting for someone to actually come around to your place and do it for you!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: November 15, 2010 05:56PM
I dunno im figure it out
Date: November 15, 2010 06:10PM
Ive done what 2 websites say AND IT STILL DOESNT WORK
Date: November 15, 2010 10:22PM
Posted by: ZaZ
[download.microsoft.com]

run that

maybe you have a agressive virusscanner which gets in the way

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Date: November 16, 2010 07:47PM
It isnt vista compatable
do you have a XP computer/laptop
or Vista computer/laptop
Date: November 16, 2010 08:53PM
Then search for a method to disable Dr. Watson on Vista. CSM will run on Vista and W7.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: November 16, 2010 10:19PM
« Google celebrate their 9th birthdayWorkarounds if your XP can’t remember folder settings »How to Disable/Enable Windows default debugger Dr. Watson
Sep 27th, 2007 by Jason

If you haven’t heard it before, you may wonder what is Dr. Watson? Here is a brief explanation:

Dr. Watson for Windows is a program error debugger that gathers information about your computer when an error (or user-mode fault) occurs with a program. Technical support groups can use the information that Dr. Watson obtains and logs to diagnose a program error.

So, that means this debugger will collect information and send to Microsoft for further analysis. But for your testing computer that don’t have internet, or if you feel it’s useless for you anyway, just follow these steps to turn off.

1.Go to Start Menu –>> Run and type regedit.exe then press Enter.
2.Browse to the following registry. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AeDebug
3.Click the AeDebug key, and then click Export Registry File on the Registry menu. Save the file and remember it.
4.Then you can delete the AeDebug key.
That’s it! Whenever any programs crash again, Windows won’t ask you whether you want to send data to Microsoft or not

Well I did this and IT STILL DOESNT WORK
Date: November 17, 2010 08:04AM
Try this!

Date: November 17, 2010 05:18PM
Thank YOU
but now it comes up with
NO clean wad found
Install a clean wad by running patchdownloader or the recovery menu.
Gp4 is 9.6
WHAD DOES IT MEAN
Date: November 17, 2010 05:31PM
Posted by: Robert
It means no clean wad has been found - i.e. it cannot find an original cars.wad
If you run patchdownloader.exe in the csm install folder you can download the 9.6 patch and a fresh cars.wad and install it.

Please try and exercise a bit of common sense and initiative before you come running to the forums after every message from CSM :)

Batracer - the online racing manager game - join here :) [batracer.com]
Date: November 17, 2010 05:46PM
A) Its Annoying
B) Im trying to figure it out
Date: November 17, 2010 05:55PM
Sorry
also it freezes when downloading and i downloaded the official gp4 v9.6 patch and when i ran that it said that its fully up to date
Date: November 17, 2010 07:16PM
Posted by: msater
*sigh*

In C:\Program Files\ZaZ GP4 Tools you should have a program called PatchDownloader. Run it as administrator (right click-properties-compatibility-run as administrator) and select download new wad and install GP4 9.6. When this has finished, get this file and put it in your root GP4 directory, wherever that might be. It will replace the default GP4.exe. Then, try and run CSM again. If it doesn't work, use common sense and don't come running to us.

Got that? It's a lot of information to take in at one time, I know ;)

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Date: November 17, 2010 09:15PM
I know that BUT when i run it as soon i click download v9.6 + clean cars.wad and install it freezes cause it doesnt do ANYTHING
Plz be nice ive only had this headace of an exiting game 1 month.

DanFilm007 Is my Youtube Profile!
[www.youtube.com]
Date: November 17, 2010 09:17PM
Posted by: msater
Did you download the file I recommended you to download?

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Date: November 17, 2010 10:06PM
If CSM Patch Downloader does not run as it should do this: Delete the entire Infogrames directory. Run CCCleaner and clean the registry, (Google it.) Install GP4 again from the original CD. Set the exe to WinXP SP2 compatibility, run once, save gamestate and exit. Apply the 9.6 patch. Again, set the exe to WinXP SP2 compatibility. Run once, save gamestate and exit. Apply the no_cd.exe, set compatibility to Win XP SP2. Run once and exit. Then back-up your cars.wad and anim.wad to GP4Saves. Finished. Play.
Please take the time to read the GP4FAQ (pinned topic at the top of the page).

Date: November 18, 2010 05:14PM
Yes i did that before installing csm and the game works it just the cars.wad file id doesnt like cause i cant load any omds
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy