hi i am new on this forum and need some help

Posted by arrowsf1fan 
hi i am new on this forum and need some help
Date: October 14, 2010 11:30PM
Posted by: arrowsf1fan
hi guys,

i play since 3 years now gp4 but driving on the original tracks began to be boring so i plan to create 2 new tracks namely zandvoort the lay out they use on 1980 till 1985 and Anderstorp when there was a f1 grand prix so i have the following questions:

- how do you make the graphical part of the track ?

- how do you make objects and scenes and how do you put them in the correct location of the track ?

i read the ultimate track editing guide but i do not know how you make the graphics.
if someone can explain me or help me let me know.

sorry if my english is not so good , greetings from arrowsf1fan.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2010 11:52PM by arrowsf1fan.
Re: hi i am new on this forum and need some help
Date: October 15, 2010 09:34AM
Posted by: mortal
You need to get your head around using GP4Builder. Google it. :-) How to use it cannot possibly be explained in a few posts.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: October 15, 2010 11:17AM
Posted by: harjinator
i think (correct me if i'm wrong) that some people use Z-modeller for creating buildings and suchlike, which are then imported into GP4Builder. That may be complete rubbish though!

Also - GP4 Builder has an awesome manual which comes with it - reading that can help immensely

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2010 11:18AM by harjinator.
Date: October 15, 2010 01:30PM
Posted by: arrowsf1fan
ok thanks for your comments i make a start building a track and see just how far I get.
Date: October 15, 2010 02:19PM
Posted by: harjinator
to get the layout of the track (the bits the cars drive on) see if you can find the quick and simple guide on how to build a track in around an hour. it's what i started with and was very useful. can't remember who wrote it - was either maverick or zeppelin101

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Date: October 15, 2010 02:38PM
Posted by: msater
I use Blender to make the buildings etc - www.blender.org

Again, using this can not be explained in a single post - I've taken 3 years to learn it.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy