Grand Prix 5

Posted by Atticus. 
Re: Grand Prix 5
Date: May 08, 2012 12:27PM
Posted by: Atticus.
Well, trying out basically all competitors, EA's F1 series, the Codies, rFactor I think the only one which not only comes close but actually beats GP4 is GPL.

It has the most accurate physics engine I ever saw. The hardest of all.

But I like GP4 better.

I honestly think Geoff is the best out there, that's why I want a GP5. Like the O'Sullivan of simulators. :) I just want the best.
Date: May 08, 2012 12:50PM
Posted by: M.R.
Atticus. schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, trying out basically all competitors, EA's
> F1 series, the Codies, rFactor I think the only
> one which not only comes close but actually beats
> GP4 is GPL.
>
> It has the most accurate physics engine I ever
> saw. The hardest of all.
>
> But I like GP4 better.
>
> I honestly think Geoff is the best out there,
> that's why I want a GP5. Like the O'Sullivan of
> simulators. :) I just want the best.

+1
Date: May 08, 2012 08:53PM
Posted by: johnbad1000
I recently downloaded rfactor(cracked) and now as I have played all the (good) PC Racing Games(F1CH,GP4,rF,F1 2011)I think that I could make a comment for all.
F1CH:Great game to start playing F1 games,but it has some unsolved bugs and bad damage mode.
GP4:Poor graphics,awesome gameplay
rF:Bad Physics-Only for online
F1 2011:Awesome graphics,poor gameplay(Braking SUCKS!)
So,the conclusion is:
GP4 IS STILL AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
And if we can't make GP5,just make a WE online for GP4;A GP4 with next-gen graphics.

Watch my GP4 youtube videos:

[www.youtube.com]
Date: May 08, 2012 11:27PM
Posted by: xSilvermanx
johnbad1000
rF:Bad Physics-Only for online
Don't ^^
rFactor doesn't have bad physics. Not as rF itself, as it's mainly a game for modders :-p
It can be true that the FIS have bad physics, and some mods do have bad physics. But get 5 F1-mods and you will get 5 different physics. Some are good, some are bad, but it's not possible to tell in general.
On a side note: Don't talk of rFactor after only some hours of gameplay. Although it doesn't have weather (there was a weather plugin in speech, but never heard of it again), it's one of the best simulations. You can do really much, much much more than in GP4.
Greetings
Silverman

PS: Yes, GP4 is awesome :-p
Date: May 11, 2012 11:06AM
Posted by: Kimi-The-Champ
we dont need an grand Prix 5, we need an working multiplayer.
you can play grand Prix 4 about a virtual lan like hamachi but the its not working because the data packets are too big.

a solution would be to compress and decompress the data. example: computer 1 compress the data before is going about the virutal lan and the compress file would decompress on computer 2. and the same from Computer 2 to computer 1.

but i havent the skills to make an software or a tool.
Date: May 11, 2012 03:09PM
Posted by: phantaman
but the current PC´s configuration to run on the network would have to be revised ... need to disassemble the internal code and recompile in a new game? this is not easy ... find capable and willing people to do a job like this? it´s not easy :-)

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy