view saves in gp4

Posted by Alessio88 
view saves in gp4
Date: September 04, 2010 01:40PM
Posted by: Alessio88
Hello guys i was wondering if there is a way or a program to open and modify the saves on gp4 ? cheers in advance
Re: view saves in gp4
Date: September 05, 2010 08:21AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Yes, GP4 Failure Editor can change which cars are going to have mechanical failures, and GP4 Championship Editor can modify the championship points.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: September 05, 2010 10:25AM
ok i will try them,coz i spoke and tried to modify the weather options with bigbrother,but it's not working and he said to me that maybe the weather options is in the file that i saved,coz i would like to have more chance to rain in a already started championship season,and so i was wondering if there is a program that will do that
Date: September 05, 2010 04:04PM
I don't think the chance of rain is contained in the saves, at least it can't be edited.

Try changing the general rain settings in GPxPatch, or select 'realistic' and increase the rain probability in the magic data of each track.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: September 05, 2010 04:24PM
i've did it already,coz my season it's already started with 16 % of rain,and i tried all the things u just told me
Date: September 05, 2010 05:53PM
Alessio88 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i've did it already,coz my season it's already
> started with 16 % of rain,and i tried all the
> things u just told me

One other option is to just stop using the championship mode. Then, put all the existing championship points into an Excel document.

Then, you can use Non-Championship Race mode, and just add the points to the Excel document after each race.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: September 05, 2010 06:11PM
yes,i thoot it was possible to change the weather in a season already started but it's not possible thanks for the help anyway:)
Date: September 06, 2010 08:25PM
Posted by: harjinator
isn't it the random seed in GPxPatch? changing that can change the weather i'm sure

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Date: September 06, 2010 10:53PM
yes it is set in random mode in gpx and i use tsm to put 100% (for exsample) rain possibility
Date: September 07, 2010 05:39PM
Posted by: Salvation
Hi,

i think this is the right topic, but is it possible to edit race laps during the race? I mean is there any GP4 savegame editor, that allows chance to edit race laps before the race?

I have a problem: im starting a race in turkey istanbul, when im a starting grid section the game shows there are 71 laps, but when im choosing pit strategy, game shows that there are only 58 laps. When the race begans, GP4 displays that the race is 71 laps.

Do i have to delete this saved game and begin a whole new race weekend? I tried so many times in TSM/gpxpatch to edit the race laps, but that don't work.

Please, try understand my bad english?
Date: September 07, 2010 09:56PM
Posted by: Gigi4
If you want to decrease laps ( i can't remember, does istanbul race is 58 lap?) you can open dat file in gp4builder, select the first sector and edit lap number in the windows that appears.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy