change weather

Posted by Alessio88 
change weather
Date: August 27, 2010 10:18AM
Posted by: Alessio88
Hello guys i was wonder if it's possible to change the weather in a championship season already started,i'am using csm and gpx patch as well,thanks in advance bye bye
Re: change weather
Date: August 27, 2010 11:26AM
Posted by: mortal
You can force the weather to change using gpx_patch gpx_set tab session settings. If it's greyed out you'll have to script it into the CSM mod for that race.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: August 27, 2010 11:34AM
ok and how i can script into csm mod?
Date: August 27, 2010 11:38AM
Ask BigBrother, I just knew you would ask that. Afaik he has some ini files that can do that. Or maybe someone knows how to get gpx to run so you can use the session settings. Be paitent, coz Steve will read this for sure. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: August 27, 2010 11:40AM
ok ok i will wait:) thanks for now mortal ;)
Date: August 28, 2010 05:34AM
Posted by: Bigbrother
yeah i read it but too much to explain :-)

upload your mod and i'll insert the option/variable for you :-)
Date: August 28, 2010 05:46AM
You might already have the mod he's using Steve. :-)

Date: August 28, 2010 06:19AM
I doubt it cause only my 2010 is installed at the moment so more info would be welcome :-)
Date: August 28, 2010 10:12AM
what do you mean to upload my mod?the whole mod?anyway i'm using gp4 italia 2006 mod but i've upgaded it to 2010 season
Date: August 28, 2010 10:36AM
well you upload your 2010 mod send the link in private to me, i update the weather variable in yours, i upload it and send you the link !
Date: August 28, 2010 12:31PM
ok fine,or u can't send me a guide to how to update the weather?
Date: August 28, 2010 12:34PM
Alessio88 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ok fine,or u can't send me a guide to how to
> update the weather?

That would be the same as explaining in here which i said is too much todo, its much easier for me to insert the variable in a mod then to explain it all. It takes only 10 mins for me to add it :-)
Date: August 28, 2010 12:49PM
ok so i will update it and send u the link cheers mate
Date: August 28, 2010 01:08PM
xd do u know how can i upload the folder?
Date: August 28, 2010 01:23PM
you open CSM, stand on your mod and select with right click: export carset and select name and where to save it. CSM will now compress your mod, that can take a while, the end file, .CUH you upload on rapidshare, hotfile, megaupload and send me link.
Date: August 28, 2010 01:30PM
ok i doing it now i will send u the link of the mod folder,and when u've done i will select from the gpx tab the percentage of possible rain?
Date: August 28, 2010 01:38PM
you will be able to select it in the configurable of the mod, an option like for example textures resolution: Hi, Normal, Low

for the weather you'll be able to select 10 % rain, 20 % ...
Date: August 28, 2010 04:44PM
ok understood thanks again:) i've sent to u the folder
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy