Trouble with using TSM....

Posted by shep34 
Trouble with using TSM....
Date: August 14, 2010 02:41AM
Posted by: shep34
After using TSM many times over the past year or two, I keep running into problems with it. For some mysterious reason, all of a sudden, track wad files go missing from that track's folder, and of course TSM gives me the error message when I try to load a track profile.
This has been happening to me a lot when using CSM and TSM in combination. I have just done a fresh install of GP4 to specifically devote a clean GP4 for use of the various year Mods and corresponding trackpacks. But with constant errors popping up saying "Wad file is missing in this track ", using TSM becomes a pain in the ass! lol
Now i know TSM is a great tool, and I find it very useful, but can anyone shed some light onto why these errors keep happening??
Re: Trouble with using TSM....
Date: August 14, 2010 09:39AM
Posted by: mortal
TSM needs to know exactly where everything is. So the track profile in the mod must point to tracks that exist in the track dir. Each track dir must have a settings.ini, it points to the wad, the dat and the loading screen if it exists.
So a track profile should have for example Melbourne\settings.ini in the profile and in the Melbourne dir a settings.ini file must exist. If TSM cannot find the files it will fall in a heap and offer you an error message instead. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy