DTM mod home Page

Posted by Ellis 
DTM mod home Page
Date: January 01, 2003 04:20PM
Posted by: Ellis
cant rememebr if i posted this or not, but the DTM mod im working on with some others is up and running...kinda!

[www.dtm-ba.de.tt]

couple of shots

Merc

Audi

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Re: DTM mod home Page
Date: January 01, 2003 05:52PM
Posted by: LS.
looking good :-)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: January 02, 2003 06:08AM
Posted by: anze89
They smell great, they look great. They are great!

Date: January 02, 2003 06:11AM
Note that they are low poly models. I didnt make high poly ones cos the low poly ones look just as good and u get a pref gain off of it too! The less polys the lower the PO. The models are detailed enough

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: January 06, 2003 03:54PM
Posted by: andrew_S
hmm, they look a bit too low detail to me, if you converted them, maybe you can release a hi and low poly version?
Date: January 06, 2003 07:36PM
Posted by: Berger_Fan
They look detailed enough. You won't really notice, provided the skins are of a high quality.

F1archives * Facebook * YouTube
Date: January 06, 2003 07:55PM
Posted by: G_Force
On the site it said that the mod would feature new tracks, does this mean that u or someone else has developed a track editor, or a u just living in hope that something will be created sooner or later?

----------
[timblair.net]
----------
Homer Simpson: "Well i would like to live long enough to see the effects of global warming, cos i've got an inside line that its all a load of crap"
Date: January 07, 2003 12:45PM
Posted by: Glyn
I guess they are waiting for something to be created. Its only a matter of time probably.

Date: January 07, 2003 05:33PM
Posted by: LS.

No arguments please, sheep ARE made out of wool, and without wool there would be no sheep

well dolly the cloned sheep was made out of deoxyribonucleic acid, so there :p

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: January 08, 2003 02:24AM
hmm, they look a bit too low detail to me, if you converted them, maybe you can release a hi and low poly version?

yes, they are low poly, but u dont exactly need a high ammount of polys on the door. The Less polys, the more the pref increase, and as long as you dont make the poly count too low u get detailed enough cars

On the site it said that the mod would feature new tracks, does this mean that u or someone else has developed a track editor, or a u just living in hope that something will be created sooner or later?

I persoanlly didnt create the site, but the 'manager' said he does have programerd working on a cockpit editor. Whether or not this is ture, i am yet to find out becuase i have never spoken with them yet

I have finished all 4 cars now, just waiting on the first skin arriving to be mapped

Date: January 08, 2003 03:55AM
DAM! Just got email from the texture guy (also the man who is running the operation), apparently i have actaully modeled the 2001 Audi TT, and not the 2002. there isnt many differences, but there are some. Dam it :@

He is sending me the first texture soon, which i belive to be this car

Date: January 08, 2003 08:14AM
Posted by: bazza
Sweet. I see you managed to get a Scottish driver as the driver of the first DTM car made for GP4, nice one.

Baz

Date: January 08, 2003 10:01AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
i for one think ur work is @#$%& brilliant :D

Great stuff, keep going you and ur team, we need more people like you. (i wish i could contribute to the moddling community)

Date: January 08, 2003 12:35PM
Posted by: Spike02
yummy, cannae wait ;)

Date: January 08, 2003 12:39PM
Posted by: Glyn
No arguments please, sheep ARE made out of wool, and without wool there would be no sheep

well dolly the cloned sheep was made out of deoxyribonucleic acid, so there :p

Im taking "real" sheeo :P

Date: January 08, 2003 12:45PM
Posted by: simonsteele
what's a sheeo?

and why is one sheep called a sheep, but more than one sheep also called sheep, and not sheeps?

Date: January 08, 2003 02:07PM
Posted by: Orpheus
because to sheep a sheep is to pluralise sheep so sheep will be sheep and sheep will also be sheep and then sheep are sheep sheepy sheep :P

understand?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: January 08, 2003 02:12PM
because to sheep a sheep is to pluralise sheep so sheep will be sheep and sheep will also be sheep and then sheep are sheep sheepy sheep :P

understand?

Date: January 08, 2003 02:16PM
it gave me a " page expired screen first so i pressed refresh :(

Date: January 09, 2003 10:16AM
Posted by: simonsteele
that's got me even more confused

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy