post something
:)

\\Visit RenaultF1 Team homepage//

\\[www.renaultf1.com]//

\\ 100% RENAULT //

Re: Invitation
Date: December 30, 2002 05:46PM
Posted by: mortal
do we have to.......................? I mean, do we really, really really have to? Don't answer that Vader........oops, that's just asking for it.......

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: December 30, 2002 07:37PM
Posted by: Vader
Yes, they did, and I said "Thank you for the invitation - mind if I bring some mates with me?"

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: December 30, 2002 08:39PM
Posted by: CDN_Merlin
To many forums, seesm like everyone these days wants ppl to goto THEIR forums. Give it a break, there are to many to start with.

Beta tester for;
Descent 3, C & C Generals, Independance War 2, Starfleet Command 2,
Settlers IV, Tzar, Allegiance, Starfleet Command,
MAX 2, Defiance
Date: December 31, 2002 06:17AM
Posted by: Ellis
To many forums, seesm like everyone these days wants ppl to goto THEIR forums. Give it a break, there are to many to start with.

well heres a thing....DONT GO! U can stick to here if u want! theres just one here with 4 sub-forums to make it easier for us

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: December 31, 2002 09:31AM
Posted by: Glyn
Thats one thing I like with this board. We dont have different forums for news, setups, hotlaps, other stuff, and all for every F1 racing sim, plus other games too.

Date: December 31, 2002 10:11AM
Posted by: Vader
The on ething I like about his board is myself.

Happy new year.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy