2010 F1 CSM MOD: Suggestions, Info, News... [Moderated]

Posted by Bigbrother 
well with the new tool that ZaZ is making the mod 2010 will be released for the public but then we first need a new version of CSM 1.27. Till then the mod stays in progress in updating, modifying and testing by some members to get it TOP when the new version comes out to get it public released :-)
The new version, V5 is just finished and uploaded for the testers. I also made a trackpack that is included for them so guys send me a private message to collect the link, looking forward for the feedback :-)
Brilliant BigBrother!!!Really hope it will be released for the public as i'm having problems compiling my own.
Keep up the good work(Y)
Is this going to include car specific sounds? E.g pick ferrari and get ferrari sounds, mclaren gets mclaren...etc ??

Yes already included but not all sounds for all teams, mclaren, ferrari, sauber & renault are included so far, if sounds for the other teams come out i'll include them of course :-)
Ah sounds good =)

Hey bigbrother, can you send a link to me?...:)
dsfgucker Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey bigbrother, can you send a link to me?...:)

no sorry you are not a tester !
Re: 2010 F1 CSM MOD: Suggestions, Info, News... [Moderated]
Date: September 18, 2010 10:24AM
Posted by: Bucko
Looking forward to release.

Thankyou for the hard work your putting into this Big Brother.

Im am not that savy with computers and could not do this myself.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy