2010 F1 CSM MOD: Suggestions, Info, News... [Moderated]

Posted by Bigbrother 
great job, can I share your acheivement? joelannie@163.com, thanks!
Hi guys I want to ask how to get to this 2010 CSM MOD F1, I think links to download. I have to be a VIP? Sorry for my English.
THANKS....
Steven (bigbrother) is on holiday atm...I believe he will give people the links to download once he is back. Please be patient.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
I was indeed on holiday but i am back now :-) All the betatesters have been given the link already !!!!
I wanna be a betatesters! Thank!
thanks BB for an excellent job on your 2010 mod.

Any chance to obtain file for car setups 2010?

thanks & again well done!
Hello, not sure how this is working but if BigBrother is giving links out to test before a release then great! However if BigBrother is releasing the mod through PMs then can i possibly be included? Thanks.
Hi All,

I had taken a few years sabatical from GP4 due to it always crashing on my computer, but I now have a new one and hence keen to get back in. May I kindly ask firstly, if i can have the mod when it's released, and secondly, and I'm sorry if this has been covered else, but how do I use it???

A big thank you to everyone having the drive and passion year on year to continue to develop software for what is now an 8 year old game, I have been playing these series of games since 1993!!!!!

Steve
I have tested the mod out for several hours but i can't see it all myself cause there are so many things in it thats why some members have received a download link to test it also out and provide me with feedback what is not working, what should be changed, ....

Beta testers are picked for their knowledge of the game and friends i can trust to keep the copy they receive on their PC cause its a beta version which is from the feedback i received 98 % correct working :-)
I would like to test the beta version of your 2010 csm mod, if possible! :-)

Thanks a lot!
hi there,

can anyone testing 2010 Mod by BB PM me please, I need to ask some questions re car setups?

Thanks(B)
Pleaseo ask about set-ups in forum, not in this thread ok. Header: 2010 Setups please. (B) (mention this mod in thread).

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mod still wip???
oh nice one mate, glad to see you back on gpg too.

Re: 2010 F1 CSM MOD: Suggestions, Info, News... [Moderated]
Date: September 05, 2010 10:07AM
Posted by: lpmatt
Hi, i'm a new user and i like a lot F1.

I saw on an italian forum that you are doing a csm 2010 mod....

I really like to have that!! It's my dream!!;)

Please post link to my e-mail: linkinpark903@hotmail.it

Thanks a lot!
lpmatt Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi, i'm a new user and i like a lot F1.
>
> I saw on an italian forum that you are doing a csm
> 2010 mod....
>
> I really like to have that!! It's my dream!!;)
>
> Please post link to my e-mail:
> linkinpark903@hotmail.it
>
> Thanks a lot!

that is not going to happen :-) and your welcome :-)
Date: September 05, 2010 05:02PM
Posted by: rmfarey
Hi,

Been looking forward to this mod. Any chance of getting my hands on it ;-)

Thanks
rmfarey Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi,
>
> Been looking forward to this mod. Any chance of
> getting my hands on it ;-)
>
> Thanks

Of course when it will be ready big brother will release it don't worry just leave him work on this awesome mod;)
Date: September 05, 2010 11:28PM
Posted by: mortal
AFAIK this mod is not for general release at this point in time. The purpose of this thread is for those that have created their own personal 2010 mod to compare notes and testing results. The majority of 2010 mods contain cars that have been released for wad insertion only, not for use in a publicly released CSM Mod. Until release issues have been properly sorted, there will be no public release of a 2010 CSM Mod.
The forum has threads that give information on compiling your own 2010 Mod.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy