2010 F1 CSM MOD: Suggestions, Info, News... [Moderated]

Posted by Bigbrother 
To the GP4 Community; I would like to ask for suggestions for the mod, and to share information on configuration etc.

A preview of my own Private 2010 CSM Mod W.I.P completed to 98%.

SlideShow Preview of my current 2010 CSM mod with some of the configuration choices shown :-)

Share your work & news. You can also pm me for additional information if you wish to do so.

Edit: Temporary Pin. Posts not relevant to the topic will be deleted..

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2010 02:36PM by mortal.
Re: 2010 F1 CSM MOD: Suggestions, Info, News, ...
Date: July 01, 2010 02:13PM
Posted by: fongu
I can send you an empty mod that I created a few weeks ago. It adds variables to which car author for each car, choose which team you want to run from HRT and Virgin, and preselects the helmet shape based on the driver you use. I haven't had time to do all the merge lists yet for tweaker positions, performance etc. I can send a copy if you would like to have a look?

That is one of the options that is not included in my mod due HRT is too slow anyway but if you have done already the work and like to share it with me to include it then i would appreciate it alot Kev.
Re: 2010 F1 CSM MOD: Suggestions, Info, News, ...
Date: July 01, 2010 02:31PM
Posted by: fongu
I'll hopefully do it tonight for you when I get access to my computer.

Feel free to use whatever code is there, I mean most of it is similar to Tony's, but it took quite a while to iron out the variables, so let me know if you need a hand

fongu Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'll hopefully do it tonight for you when I get
> access to my computer.
>
> Feel free to use whatever code is there, I mean
> most of it is similar to Tony's, but it took quite
> a while to iron out the variables, so let me know
> if you need a hand

Ok Kev will do, take your time to send it over Rome wasn't build in a day either :-) Please send to this emailadress: BayW@telenet.be
I have tweaker files for all 2010 cars, all cars, helmets, updates and performances. I also have a WIP Mod with all permissions and thought maybe we could join forces to combine both into a single, very good mod. :-)
jucksman Schreef:
> I have tweaker files for all 2010 cars, all cars,
> helmets, updates and performances. I also have a
> WIP Mod with all permissions and thought maybe we
> could join forces to combine both into a single,
> very good mod. :-)

Sounds a good idea. The importance for me is not the files that are in the mod cause everyone can add and remove stuff.

I have focused completely on the layout of the mod and structure. All the variables that you see in the screenshot slideshow are ALL working without any problems or bugs. For example Qualifying session time, you can select in the menu 10 mins, ingame you can't select it, only 15 mins is possible but i can assure you if you choose it in the menu of the csm mod you'll get 10 mins qualifying session. On this feature i worked together with ZaZ to make it bugless.

Well i have still 2 % todo on tweaking then everything is ok. Also no everything that has been released is added cause some things lack quality in my opinion so its not selected in my mod.

Can you send me in private a list with what you have included in your mod were you have permission for so we can check what we have in common already :-)
Sure! PMing right now!
Bigbrother

I have a 2010 MOD with correct tweakers and 2 profiles ready ( season with the normal drivers and post season with drivers like Senna , Mansell , Piquet , Prost , Fittipaldi etc ) and 2 profiles almost ready ( preseason and testing ) .
If you want to have a look and can upload it and send to you .
Your MOD seems amazing , I would apreciate if I could have it .

Fongu

Can I have your empty MOD ?

Jucksman

I will PM you

Thanks all of you

Ricardo
rracunis Schreef:
> Bigbrother
>
> I have a 2010 MOD with correct tweakers and 2
> profiles ready ( season with the normal drivers
> and post season with drivers like Senna , Mansell
> , Piquet , Prost , Fittipaldi etc ) and 2 profiles
> almost ready ( preseason and testing ) .
> If you want to have a look and can upload it and
> send to you .
> Your MOD seems amazing , I would apreciate if I
> could have it .
>
> Fongu
>
> Can I have your empty MOD ?
>
> Jucksman
>
> I will PM you
>
> Thanks all of you
>
> Ricardo

Its always nice to see what other members are making for their mod so please upload it if you want so i can have a look.

Mine will be uploaded soon when my tweaking is finished and i'll give you a copy so you can learn from the structure!

All authors of MODS season 2010 feel free to add me in msn messenger with the following adress: bigbrother2001@hotmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2010 02:36PM by Bigbrother.
Can I have your empty MOD ? Thanks all of you Email kty9@libero.it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2010 07:42PM by FabioFI.
This is looking great Bigbrother. Looking forward to it being released!
It looks fantastic BigBrother!!! It would absolutely brilliant if it is released to the public ;-)
Which PC requirements?
well its only hi-res textures so you wont be able to play it

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Tweaking has been finished, mod has been tested for hours by myself and its looking pretty good.

The structure is solid and bugfree and is a very good base to learn how a csm mod is made and working with all the swapping and merging of different files & tweaks like you can see in the slideshow first post it all works good together !

More or new suggestion are still welcome since you are never too old to learn :-)
The mod in it's entirety will NOT be publicly released due to ownership issues of some of the files. However, what can be released publicly is the settings information. All of the data (ini's) that make the mod run in CSM can and should be released. Then it is up to each individual as to how and with what they complete the mod for their own personal use. That is my opinion, but having stated that, it is of course up to the man who created the settings file as to what he decides to do with them.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Well we all know how it comes that the community doesn't have a public mod since 2007 due permission issues. Talked with ZaZ about it and we are working on something to get the mod released in public fully respectfull too all authors of the community more i can't say more yet on the matter.

The mod will be send in private to some to get it more testing to make sure its bugfree and all options in the configurables are working. I have tested it for hours this weekend and didn't found a single bug but you never know, therefore a few testers will receive the mod.

Soon more info and already thanks in advance for the feedback of the testers !!
Nice work BB

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
This mod runs perfectly. There are some issues with CSM and aero theme which I posted some where else for ZAZ.
PS Does any one know how to activate reflections? Is it ingame?

===========================================================================
Core i7 920@ 3.8, 3x2gig DDR3 ram, GA X58 UD5 mobo, Powercolor ATI HD 5850 1gig, Cheiftec 750W, CM HAF 922 case.
Shop lifters of the world, unite and take over.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2010 12:50AM by darrenj.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy