Brake balance

Posted by jucksman 
Brake balance
Date: June 29, 2010 09:42PM
Posted by: jucksman
Well, this question may seem dumb but I've never tought about it until today: is it possible to change the brake balance during a race?
Re: Brake balance
Date: June 30, 2010 12:25AM
Posted by: mortal
I think you would have to access the setup menu during a pitstop but don't quote me on it, as usual I have no idea what I'm on about. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 30, 2010 02:38PM
Posted by: jucksman
Didn't work... ;-)
I'll discuss it with my team in the next tech meeting.

Thanks!
Date: June 30, 2010 08:24PM
Posted by: Mr Pibb
Yes it is possible to adjust brake balance during race but only at ace level. GPxPatch's GPxLap has facility for this. Enable in car setup changes in GPxPatch's GPxLap tab. Use L key to toggle CAR setup menu from cockpit (as opposed to Shift+L which gives PIT setup menu). Use F1 key to navigate to brake balance and F3/F4 to adjust down/up. F3+F4 together resets back to the current setup value.

This only works at ace level because F1 (auto brakes) F3 (auto spin) and F4 (no damage) keys are available because those driver aids are disabled due to ace level. The reason those keys are used is because those keys are recorded by GP4 for replays and hotlaps. This way the setup adjustments are also applied during the replay/hotlap.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy