Posted by Spike02 
damn
Date: December 10, 2002 11:30AM
Posted by: Spike02
looks like someone else has done a better job than i have with the MP4/17 :(

Re: damn
Date: December 10, 2002 12:10PM
Posted by: Glyn
Dont put yourself down. Next time, use your gained skill to make something even better. NEVER be beaten. Otherwise the quality of stuff never goes up.

Date: December 10, 2002 01:05PM
i think i can make a shape just as good or even better than the one avaliable for download

i just need to know how to add extra objecst in zmodeler. the tutorials are hard for me to understand :S

Date: December 11, 2002 01:52AM
Posted by: Ellis
I didnt use the tutorials :$ I arsed about for long enough for me to be able to understand most of it. I got little tips from ppl like EMAC and espacially Andrew Scott about stuff like Texture mapping

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: December 11, 2002 05:04AM
Posted by: Ellis
btw, i seen pictures of DTM cars going about, and it hasnt stopped me joining a team of 7 or 8 other people to make a DTM mod :D

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: December 11, 2002 10:58AM
Posted by: simonsteele
yeah, i'm just starting to get to grips with it. with more time, i'll be better.

and don't give up mate, you'll get better;)

Date: December 11, 2002 11:30AM
YAY!!

with some perseverance (and a couple of e-mails to erwin maliepaard) i've now managed to add new vertices and faces :)

this is the latest screenshot of what i've done now. the most noticable changes are the front wing and the addition of winglets :)

[www.sphosting.com]

Date: December 11, 2002 11:31AM
sigh, just paster the url to your browser address

Date: December 11, 2002 11:51AM
Posted by: simonsteele
lookin' good!

Date: December 11, 2002 11:55AM
Posted by: Orpheus
:O!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: December 11, 2002 11:58AM
Posted by: Vader
Brilliant!

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: December 12, 2002 03:22AM
Posted by: Xero
Nice work!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy