2010 CSM mod

Posted by mclarenaustralia 
Re: 2010 CSM mod
Date: June 28, 2010 12:48PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
well at 30 °c and tweaking is not a good combination if you ask me :-(

to set the record straight, a public release is far away, too much permission things to ask, if only there could be an agreement with the authors to use their files and give the credits to them in the readme and that would be enough to release a LEGAL mod then there would be several out there already and thats the problem for the gp4 community today that we don't have mods since 2007 even when there are several good ones available in the private.
Date: June 28, 2010 12:55PM
Posted by: mortal
Unfortunately that's the way the community has been for a long time and we have to live with it. Either we have leeched mods (that are not released on this site) or they are compiled and sold on ebay (seen that before) or the mods go underground and are passed around privately to a select few "in the know."

30c? Maaaaaate, that's nothing, lol, try 40c. Have a beer, cool off. ;-) (b)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 28, 2010 01:07PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
Yeah i know but due that alot of members of the community are screwed by that cause we all know gp4 is a big bitch to update even for me it happens that i would kick the hell out of the game héhé :-)

The authors have made this game great but in the last years with that new wind that is blowing, the same authors that make the game great and big like it is today are also killing it and for sure with the new F1 codemasters one coming up, i fear for the end ... with all that permission 'crap' i call it sometimes.

I see it like this: file has been released by author means you can use it. If you use it in a mod you give credits to the author and that should be enough :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2010 01:07PM by Bigbrother.
Date: June 28, 2010 01:19PM
Posted by: alonso0506
he bigbrother i know what you are goin through cause i made my own 2010 mod with all the cars that are avaiable at the moment and all the other stuf like track spec helmet or car liverys. I also did the tweaker stuff you talked about so its really hard to make this and takes a lot off time m8 so take ya time im sure everybody will like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"
Date: June 28, 2010 01:40PM
Posted by: mortal
This ownership is a load of

These people that cry foul over the use of their files really have no right of ownership considering that Geoff Crammond never gave permission in the first place. Fairs fair I say, people that live in glass houses should not throw stones. Let's face it, why bother making it in the first place if you have no intention of sharing it. Publish and be damned!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 29, 2010 12:29PM
Posted by: mclarenaustralia
Now that the PMs are back, anyone still have the chance to send a link to me?
Date: June 29, 2010 09:20PM
Posted by: charliewatts55
I don't know how to do them! I put the low res cars and anim.wads into the GP4 folder but all the cars are in the wrong order, no idea how to sort them!
Date: June 29, 2010 09:35PM
Posted by: Shaddix
charliewatts55 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't know how to do them! I put the low res
> cars and anim.wads into the GP4 folder but all the
> cars are in the wrong order, no idea how to sort
> them!

once you have all the cars in your cars.wad you just have to edit your performance file so the names match the cars you see

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
Date: June 29, 2010 09:41PM
Posted by: charliewatts55
Great, that sounds easy. Thanks a lot!
Date: June 29, 2010 10:40PM
Posted by: Shaddix
no problem, if you still have problems, feel free to ask

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
Date: August 15, 2012 10:39AM
Posted by: sangiore
Date: August 15, 2012 11:35AM
Posted by: superman77m
Coming Soon but no in public and in this time, only available in Spanish. MOD 2010 CSM with double TrackPack Integrated into it for Season 2010 and for fictional Tests Pre-Season. Total= 36 Tracks. With a lot of options specifics for this MOD personaly. Example, can select the transmision ratio to your preferences, 3 t-cams with 3 anglecams selectionables, Can run with fuel for all the race or making pitstops, Setups for all the races into de driver menu, +/- 100-115 specific versions in total of cars, 109 Helmets and can run with the 12 teams selecting in CSM run with Hispania or Virgin than the 10th team, etc, etc. All with the magicdata and the other programation specific for your selections (6 magicdata different for track). Hard disk requirement +/- 5Gb. English versión have to wait. In this moment only have got some videos without the new updates of the final MOD:

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2012 01:35PM by superman77m.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy