Message Onboard camera for adjustments

Posted by npnc 
Message Onboard camera for adjustments
Date: June 14, 2010 12:01PM
Posted by: npnc
What commands should be used to display messages highlighted in the image?
Thanks very much for your help.
Hello
Re: Message Onboard camera for adjustments
Date: June 14, 2010 01:32PM
Posted by: Fergy
madman has posted some great info here Tweaker
I'm using Team editor 3.5 to as you can see your changes from many camera angles, very cool tool:
Team editor 3.5

PM me if you need some help with it:-)

Fergy
Date: June 14, 2010 05:46PM
Posted by: Twigster151
I think its '@' but i'm not sure
Date: June 14, 2010 06:40PM
Posted by: Fergy
Date: June 14, 2010 06:45PM
Well on my computer tab just chooses which thing to edit and @ is what shows the area that's circled. Don't know if this is the same for everyone though?
Date: June 14, 2010 07:48PM
Posted by: Madman271
That text info message shown when you enabling run-time edit (helmet pos, camera pos) from GP4 Tweaker. To display/hide the message, the default key is ~ (tilde/accent key) commonly located just before 1 key or above TAB key on US keyboard layout. If any of run-time edit is disabled, such info message won't displayed. During tun-time editing, TAB key is used to select which part/mode for editing. The editing (by default) done using HKIMUJ keys for movement. I hope that's help.

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
Date: June 14, 2010 07:58PM
Cheers for clearing that up madman it must vary from where your keyboards from then.
Date: June 14, 2010 08:12PM
Posted by: Madman271
When downloading GP4 Tweaker 1.0.4.5 Reloaded, there's a small app called keycode.exe to find virtual key code and scan code from the keyboard. With the help of this tiny app, we can set/change appropriate values stored in [GP4 folder]\gp4tweak_data\keybind.ini if we wish to remapping keys that used by GP4 Tweaker. The keybind.ini file itself uses key mapping based on US keyboard layout, which is could be different for other layout.

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
Date: June 15, 2010 08:56AM
Posted by: npnc
Thank you all for the answers.
Regarding the text circled me starts with the @ but I can not with the Tab key to see the rest.
Try with other keys.
We'll let you know.
Hello

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2010 08:59AM by npnc.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy