@Dumbass

Posted by Boomy 
@Dumbass
Date: December 04, 2002 01:27AM
Posted by: Boomy
---quote---- editors do NOT, i repeat NOT work until the AUTHORS MAKE THEM work!!! by Dumbass

1) Are you the famous Dambass working on Zmodeler?

2) could you please post a link to the correct version of no-cd decripted patched 9.6 GP4.exe in order to use it with GP4 Master in order to export tex files into cars.wad?

3) I have understood that Zmodeler works with .tag files then tex files.Can I use it to convert tex into tag and then viceversa and then exporting them into correct no-cd decripted patched version of GP4.exe?

4) Is it planned the develop of a more user-friendly editor?

Thasnks in advance

Boomy
Re: @Dumbass
Date: December 04, 2002 02:08AM
Posted by: Ellis
1) Are you the famous Dambass working on Zmodeler?

Dumbass does not work on Z-modeler

Oleg works on Z-modeler

Dumbass works on CSC4

4) Is it planned the develop of a more user-friendly editor?

CSC4 is as userfirendly as it gets. z-modeler is also user-friendly. If you dont belive me, try learn it, then try learn 3DSM and seeing what u think then. I have been producing cars and i have had it less than a week

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: December 04, 2002 02:47AM
Posted by: Boomy
I'll will be glad to give Z-modeler a try if I knew if this tool could help me to export liveries and helmets.

At the moment I'm not interested in carshaping but only to import-export activities.

IF you could kindly tell me which tool I have to use and which decripted patched exe I would thank you so much

Boomy
Date: December 04, 2002 02:53AM
Posted by: Ellis
ok, you have already patched?

Rename the patched gp4.exe to something like gp4.exe.bak

copy the orgional exe from ur CD

use CSC4 to edit the textures normally

save it

delete the gp4.exe

rename the gp4.exe.bak back to gp4.exe

run the game with ur new textures

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: December 04, 2002 11:19AM
Posted by: tux
the url

[carsetcreator.grandprix-x.com]

it is the CORRECT version (the only decrypted patched one im supporting :P) and wont work with gp4master :p

im not working on zmodeler thats oleg's job

a more frendly / professional version is on its way

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy