Carshape set?

Posted by Dizzoau 
Carshape set?
Date: December 03, 2002 12:41AM
Posted by: Dizzoau
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone knew if there is, or might be, some editor where there is a file, which contains all 11 carshapes, and you can mod these and then save the file aagain... ie so in leagues every team designs a carshape and then the league owner puts together all the designs and everyone has to use it... like a carset how it has liveries, but different carshapes as well?

Thanks,
Dizzo
Re: Carshape set?
Date: December 03, 2002 03:08AM
Posted by: mortal
Not yet for gp4 as far as I know.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: December 03, 2002 06:31AM
Posted by: Ellis
This does not exist yet. The editor has not been out for long enough. Give us time!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: December 05, 2002 02:20PM
Posted by: ZachG
I think the answer to your question is this. There is a wad file called Cars.wad. Inside this are all the liveries and car shapes. Using ZModeler, you can now mod these shapes and create the new wad file again with GP4Master. However, if you are looking for a 2002 season carshape set, as yet they are not finished.

Zach
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy