Istanbul track made by SchueyFan - problems

Posted by rracunis 
Istanbul track made by SchueyFan - problems
Date: June 06, 2010 10:29AM
Posted by: rracunis
Hi everybody

I have updated the Istanbul track made by SchueyFan using his 2010 Garages and I was sucessful . However there are some bugs , for example , a wall in front of some drivers , cars from 2 different teams in one pitbox ( ferrari and williams in the ferrari's pitbox ) and others . Some screenshots are available in the links below :

1. [yfrog.com]
2. [yfrog.com]
3. [yfrog.com]

How can I solve these problems ?
Thanks

Ricardo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2010 10:41AM by rracunis.
Re: Istanbul track made by SchueyFan - problems
Date: June 06, 2010 03:50PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
I'm not sure what's causing these problems. The garage textures themselves couldn't cause the error, so it must be a problem with the track itself.

Maybe try re-installing the track and seeing if the problem is still there

X (@ed24f1)
It a track issue, the garages were made to be realistic, not for GP4. So it's not fixable until hopefully a new version comes out.
Date: June 07, 2010 09:43AM
Posted by: fongu
When I made the building, I thought realistic building was better than a made up one that fit GP4. But anyways, maybe Gildoorf and his crew have a better solution than I had :)

Date: June 07, 2010 12:08PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Don't forget that this track was also one of the first scratch-built tracks ever to be made for GP4, so there are several flaws in it, such as the track length for example (600m shorter than real life)

X (@ed24f1)
Date: June 07, 2010 04:13PM
Posted by: rracunis
Thanks a lot
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy