GPGSL Season 5 Team Launch Thread.

Posted by GPGSL 
Re: GPGSL Season 5 Team Launch Thread.
Date: June 24, 2010 12:58AM
Posted by: mortal
Two teams delivered this morning, although one team failed to meet the rules and did not pass the GPGSL scrutineering. Back to the paint shop. :-)
Delivery Update: Teams in: TSS, AMR, SCR, TGP & IED.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 30, 2010 09:56PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
Hey Mal I've only just got back and haven't spoke to Monil but I'm sure the MPR will be ready well before the deadline

Oh and guys expect a surprise with this season's car

Finally, wicked looking car Ryan, my favourite so far

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: July 03, 2010 12:18PM
Posted by: brunoboi
Team Shadow Subaru Promotional Event

As a 'thank you!' to all of Team Shadow Subaru's new sponsors this season, a special pre season party was held at the TSS factory just outside Brands Hatch in Kent, England last night. The party got into full swing with entertainment provided by the Haus of Gaga, drinks by Corona and smokes by BAT. The TSS8 was also on display for all to admire/despise (photography by the great Maikel de Boer shown below). The night proved to be successful... Well at least we think it was as our memory is a little hazy this morning.

Guests were all given a limted edition Minichamps model of the TSS8 as a token of our gratitude.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2010 12:22PM by brunoboi.
Date: July 03, 2010 04:47PM
FWOAAARRRR!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: July 03, 2010 09:06PM
Posted by: Vandusk
Lady Gaga is sponsoring TSS? Wrong car then. You need the pussywagon ;)
Date: July 04, 2010 02:30AM
Posted by: danm
mills on holiday since mid june. sorry, forgot to announce. back monday.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: July 04, 2010 12:35PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Too late mate, your test seat is given to someone else. :(

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: July 04, 2010 05:40PM
Posted by: Rico
im back from a lil vacation. @Tom, nice idea of a minichamps model ;):P I like tha gaga face on the sidepod. epic!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Date: July 11, 2010 12:01AM
Posted by: JohnMaverick
John Maverick Helmet Release

This'll be my new helmet for S5. Far from perfect, but I'm more or less satisfied with it, for now at least. The helmet stuff textures are wrong, haven't figured out yet how to deal with that problem in my new rendering-software.
The helmet is with private sponsors only. Team sponsors will be included before the start of the season.

@Mal: The .tex files will arrive at you as soon as the team sponsors are included by Stu.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Date: July 11, 2010 02:03AM
Posted by: Rod_vs
Great helmet, John!! The invitation for singles men!! ;)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Date: July 11, 2010 02:49AM
One of the best helmets I've seen for the league. Great work.

Date: July 11, 2010 11:57AM
Posted by: Kev188
very nice helmet. even if I'm part of the league anymore, I can say, that the Team Shadow Subaru is a piece of great art. Best looking car so far.
Date: July 11, 2010 12:46PM
Posted by: senna9194
nice helmet john:-)

My GPGSL Career
Date: July 11, 2010 03:52PM
Posted by: Stoopid
Er John thats not the helmet you sent me! I've already added sponsors to the one I had and sent it to Mal.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Date: July 11, 2010 04:50PM
Posted by: JohnMaverick
And I asked you to send the .psd files of the other helmet back to me as soon as you're done with that. As you didn't yet, I changed the design. As soon as I get the other files from you, I'll try to convert the sponsors as good as possible on this helmet!

And thanks very much for the compliments to Mal and all the others ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Date: July 12, 2010 01:20AM
Posted by: Stoopid
Yep you did and I forgot all about it. You could have sent me a pm about it though.

Mal use this version of John's helmet please, not the one I sent you.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Date: July 12, 2010 10:53AM
I think I'll just sit back and see what lands in my in-box before the deadline. :-)

Date: July 12, 2010 11:38AM
Posted by: NickJW
very nice helmet there!!, maikel and i are still discussing wich helmet we are going to choose for me, we are both designing a new helmet for me;)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Date: July 12, 2010 11:59AM
If you don't get a move on, it will be the.....tadaaa....Helmet of Shame. ;)

Date: July 12, 2010 07:27PM
Posted by: KGrant
Is our car ready yet?

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy