GPGSL Season 5 Team Launch Thread.

Posted by GPGSL 
Re: GPGSL Season 5 Team Launch Thread.
Date: June 07, 2010 02:59PM
Posted by: JohnMaverick
Kult-Fernsehen Racing reveals the KFR-1 / 1

Directly after the Aston Martin Racing presentation of the DBSL1, John Maverick rushed to the airport and flew to the brand-new KFR factory near Hockenheim/Germany. The Racing team had invited most of national and international press to make an announcement regarding the future of KFR. Many insiders reckoned that the company behind the team financially overextended themselves and would announce the end of the KFR project. Seems that most of these people didn't take John Maverick for serious when he announced the revelation of a car only a couple of hours ago at the Aston Martin Racing presentation!

Ladies and Gentlemen,
thank you all for coming to this press-conference. I heard rumors that some people think we won't make it into the GPGSL. Indeed we're doing a lot of investment into this team, at the moment. And the fact that we didn't get a spot for next years championship doesn't help as well. But honestly, we didn't reckon that we could enter the series next season for one second. Our financial and organizational plans are scheduled for an entrance into the series in S6 or S7. And also our investments are planned for this schedule.
Nevertheless, we are very proud that a solid base for a successful future is built up. This new factory here at Hockenheim was very expensive, but will be the starting point for us. We're very proud that it was possible to build it in this short period of time.
But we are even prouder of what we will show you now! With a lot of effort from our designers and engineers and some financial help from sponsors - I will come back to that later - we managed to already have a fully functional car.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please have a look at the.................................KFR-1 / 1!

As you can see, we will use the ZMD-ZG01 chassis from Snake Motorsports, as we think it is the more seminal chassis.
Our engine-partner will be AUDI. The officials from AUDI were very happy to get the chance to enter the GPGSL and the teamwork between us and them was very fascinating. It seems that this can become a very long partnership! A fix pre-contract is already signed and will become valid from the point of the official entrance into the series.
In addition to that we're very proud to announce "Jura" as our second main sponsor - together with the kult-fernsehen.de company. "Jura" - as a big swiss company - fits perfectly to us and point the swiss character of the team out. They really trust in us and we trust in them. Also we have to give thousand thanks to them. Only with their pre-contractual financial help it was possible to construct and build this car so early. Same here, a fix pre-contract is already signed.
SAP, Kamps backery, BRAUN, Golden Toast, Bitburger, BlueWin, and Maete Design will join as secondary sponsors. With some of them we have already fix pre-contracts, with others only gentlemen agreements. The Nero sponsorship will either change to the newest version - when we enter the series - or Nero will pull out sometime.

As long as the tire situation stays the way it is now, we will drive on Bridgestone tires. A corresponding pre-contract is already signed with Bridgestone.

I (Maverick) will give the car a first shakedown at the Hockenheimring some day this week.

What is more to say? Thank you for your attention and drive carefully at your way home :-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2010 04:33PM by JohnMaverick.
Date: June 07, 2010 03:12PM
Posted by: senna9194
nice livery:-)
maybe the best presented after TGP;)

My GPGSL Career
Date: June 07, 2010 03:48PM
Posted by: danm
Aston looks nice. That and TSS are the far better so far. TSS has grown on me since first impressions now!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: June 07, 2010 03:55PM
Posted by: MDBSnake
I'm really stunned about the reactions on the Aston's and then compared to the comments on the TSS ...
The Aston looks nice, but IMO that's it. The TSS is far better if you ask me

And the KFR-1/1 is ... very interesting ;) Can't say I like it, can't say I don't like it

The Snake Motorsports car is believed to be moved towards the painting part of the factory, however there is no news on the moment of reveal just yet ...

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Date: June 07, 2010 06:11PM
I'm with you on this MDB, lol, its difficult to be negative as one mans treasure is another mans junk. Personal taste et all.

I do think last years grid was the best looking.

On another note, and I have never managed to get it done after four years of asking, so here's try number 5!

Please would someone be so kind as to help create just ONE single render of my TN Racing car for the launch please?

Either that, or if someone is able to share the .3ds scene file with wheels and basic lighting settings so all I have to do is apply the textures and run it from a default. I won't ask you to babysit the render process for 2 hours! Pretty please?

Maybe this year :P

Date: June 07, 2010 06:44PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
All those years you still forget to kneel and beg. ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: June 07, 2010 07:22PM
Posted by: KGrant
That Aston is a really sexy car , I really like it. Hope ours is as good.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: June 07, 2010 07:59PM
Posted by: Stoopid
Cheers everyone! And to those who don't like the simplicity of the Aston I'm cool, I like simple things :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Date: June 07, 2010 08:48PM
Posted by: Diax F1
K1 Racing unveil interim car

Despite the fact that the K1 Racing team remain on the sidelines for Season 5, team boss Dean Kittleson sanctioned for a car to be built upon the specifications of the SMD-ZG01 in case an opportunity arises for the team to function in future seasons.

As such, the K1-01 was built - and is to be revealed to you today.

Prior to the confirmation that K1 Racing would not be racing in the GPGSL, the gaming giant Capcom signed up to be the title sponsor for the team - with American car firm Ford agreeing to supply engines when the time comes. Long-time K1 Racing sponsors Aigo have retained their place upon the car, as have brake suppliers Brembo and the team's fuel supplier, Mobil.

Without further ado, here is the K1-01!

Date: June 07, 2010 08:59PM
it reminds me the 2003-2006 renault livery.It's really nice

My GPGSL Career
Date: June 07, 2010 09:07PM
Posted by: brunoboi
Lol @ the fact that there are so many cars not making it on to the grid.

Date: June 08, 2010 12:33AM
Lol!

TN Racing livery finished. Awaiting rendering assistance, then release!

Date: June 08, 2010 12:37AM
Posted by: AlexSchumi
ART will come soon as well :)

- My GP4 Works

Date: June 08, 2010 03:43AM
Posted by: Rod_vs
Well, team designers are so inspirated this season!!
BTW, Paolo, did you receive my helmet?

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Date: June 08, 2010 04:13AM

Date: June 08, 2010 08:03AM
Posted by: mortal
MUCH LOL (Y)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 08, 2010 08:39AM
Rod_vs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, team designers are so inspirated this
> season!!
> BTW, Paolo, did you receive my helmet?

yes:-)it's really nice

My GPGSL Career
Date: June 08, 2010 03:42PM
oops! spotted a ridiculous error in the date LMFA!

Date: June 08, 2010 04:02PM
TN Release Snapshot of S5 Livery

Nice hi-res render images pending someone who can please help me make some!

Date: June 08, 2010 04:35PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
Now that's awesome

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy