GPGSL Season 5 Team Launch Thread.

Posted by GPGSL 
Re: GPGSL Season 5 Team Launch Thread.
Date: June 02, 2010 12:16PM
Posted by: senna9194
msater Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Paolo is painting our Blue Flame car as we speak.
>
> Also I'd just like too say I will be away from
> today to Saturday evening.
>
> @Paolo PM me BFM's car when it's finished, ty.

ahahah;);););)

i'm just getting mad on the sidepods;);););)

ok,when i finish it i'll pass you it;-)

My GPGSL Career
Date: June 02, 2010 12:23PM
Posted by: Rod_vs
Fantastic, Paolo!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Date: June 04, 2010 10:54PM
Posted by: Joel Henrique
Still waiting for IED launch.....
Date: June 05, 2010 12:39AM
Posted by: CaptinFranko
I know it was mentioned before this thread opened but Im not sure it was answered, is it okay for teams still on the waiting list to show cars off in this thread?

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Date: June 05, 2010 12:44AM
Posted by: Stoopid
CaptinFranko Wrote:
> I know it was mentioned before this thread opened
> but Im not sure it was answered, is it okay for
> teams still on the waiting list to show cars off
> in this thread?

Of course its ok :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Date: June 05, 2010 05:28PM
Posted by: brunoboi
Team Shadow Subaru Launch TSS8

Season 5 of the GPGSL shall be the nineth consecutive season Subaru has spent in a GPG motor racing league and the eighth in which they have been partnered with Team Shadow. Participation began with 555 Subaru in the World Grand Prix established by Byron van het Bolscher and, since being taken over by Tom Pellatt, the manufacturer has become the most successful on GPG. Despite having taken two consecutive driver's and constructor's world championships in the GPGSL, TSS had a difficult season in S4. As such, we're going back to basics...

Team Shadow Subaru shall return to our traditional and infamous blue, pink and yellow colourscheme which has seen all of the team's past glories. We have signed new sponsors in Corona Extra, Deutsche Post and 555 tobacco (who return to the team after a season's absense).

We have signed one of the series most successful drivers in Marko Aleksander and retain the team's longest ever serving driver in Ed Greenhalgh. The test team is headed up by the most experienced dutchman not on the grid, Ruben Greidanus, alongside rising star Ben Johnson. In these four guys we are confident we have the strongest and most determined drivers on the grid.

Without further delay, here is the car they shall be driving, the TSS8...

n.b SandroX hasn't been online to do a render so if anyone could do one we'd be very appreciative!!

Ed Greenhalgh commented: "If this car goes as fast as it looks, then we won't need to work so hard next season! But seriously, I am looking forward to having a productive off-season, and now that I can focus all of my time on my driving, I look forward to having a competitive season in the new-look GPG-SL starting in Melbourne."

Ruben Greidanus added: "I'm excited to drive for TSS as a testdriver again in S5 with a car that is returning to it's classic livery. My goal is plain and simple; becoming the new test champion in S5 and securing a race seat in S6 at TSS."

Finally Ben Johnson: "The car looks an absolute beast. Its almost a shame to be driving it so i cannot admire it going around the track." This all came as Johnson was enjoying a tasty corona ready to start knuckling down as a tester once the hangover wore off.

See you on the grid...

Date: June 05, 2010 05:30PM
Posted by: KGrant
Hey, glad to be back, What did I miss?

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: June 05, 2010 05:36PM
Posted by: Gaulty
Very nice car Tom. I think, of what I've ever seen of your cars, might be one of my favourites. Just nice!

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Date: June 05, 2010 07:03PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
KGrant Schreef:
> Hey, glad to be back, What did I miss?

Me? Dog

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: June 05, 2010 08:06PM
Posted by: n00binio
awesome car tom (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Date: June 05, 2010 08:39PM
Christel VXR Launch Interim Car

Although they missed out on a season 5 entry to the GPGSL Christel VXR are still pushing ahead with plans to enter the GPGSL and today held an exclusive internet-based launch of their first car, the CVXR001, shown in an interim livery.

Team boss and current GPGSL test driver Chris Copeman said, “Yes, we were disappointed not be on the grid for season 5 but now we are second in the waiting list I would like to think we stand a better chance of an entry to the GPGSL soon. The CVXR001 marks the culmination of months of behind the scenes work by our dedicated team here in Norfolk, I think it also shows our dedication to the GPGSL cause. The car that we take into our first full season, should that be season 6 or later, will be very different from this one but this is truly a landmark date for the Christel brand.”

Chris Copeman also used the launch to announce two large sponsorship deals had been signed with Computing and Software giant Apple computers and soft drinks retailer Coca Cola.

Chris Copeman also refused to be drawn on possible future driver lineups for the Christel team but did make this comment, “I always had an idea of the drivers that I wanted for the teams first year and when it looked like their might be a chance of us entering for this season one of those drivers contacted me.”

During the online launch it was announced that the car was not track ready yet but that the team hoped to have private tests underway by mid-season. For more information please consult the soon to be launched Christel VXR blog.

Date: June 05, 2010 09:35PM
Very Virgin-esque. I'd really love to see the Vauxhall name on the grid sooner rather than later :)

Date: June 05, 2010 09:47PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
Tom gotta be honest I'm not a fan of the new TSS

Not liking all the yellow

And the VXR is pretty nice too

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: June 05, 2010 10:14PM
brunoboi Wrote:
> Very Virgin-esque. I'd really love to see the
> Vauxhall name on the grid sooner rather than later
> :)

Thanks so would I lol

Date: June 06, 2010 12:34AM
Posted by: danm
Credit to all painters, but I have to agree, I find that TSS car ghastly. The colours are too much, the yellow overpowers it all, and way too much text!

But we all have our loves and hates! I do dig the pink!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: June 06, 2010 12:55AM
:D Thanks for the comments!

Ghastly. Over the top. Perfect for TSS. ;)

Date: June 06, 2010 01:55AM
Posted by: danm
on a constructive note though mate, the corona text could do with tweaking somehow. those nose logos all amalgamate like one mess of text. maybe making the corona bit bolder with some sort or stroke to the edges to define it?

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: June 06, 2010 02:15AM
i haven't the time, skill or desire to change the car. as i say, i think it's completely suitable and frankly think it's TSS best livery yet! cheers for the thoughts though :)

Date: June 06, 2010 03:14AM
Posted by: mortal
KGrant Schreef:
> Hey, glad to be back, What did I miss?

Me? DogDog

LOL, you old dog (Y)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 06, 2010 03:35AM
Posted by: Rod_vs
Tom, brillhant car!!! Congratulations!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy