Is it possible to change the performance file during a championship??

Posted by Camacho 
Hi all friends.

The question is: Is it possible to change the performance file during a championship??

I think no, but... During my championship the results of the cc cars are a quite unreal and I want to modify the performances of the drivers.

Can someone help me??

Thanks in advance and a very happy racing from spain!!

Hello Camacho,

you can change the performance of the cc cars + drivers very easy with the GP4 Editor during a championchip.

Greets,

F1Expert
afaik the performances are also saved when saving a game. loading a saved game resets the perf values to the ones stored in the saved game. so no, you can't change the perfs once you started the championship as you would need to save the current state and quit the game.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Actually, if you are using CSM, gpxpatch will always search the mod's performance folder for the right files, so you would be able to change it whenever you like.
you don't need csm for that, gpx patch is sufficient. it doesn't work automatically though, you have to tell gpxpatch where the perf files are and which tracks they belong to. but still i doubt it works with championships

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
It does. I'm updating my championship as I play the races..
if you want to make sure, change a driver's name, and see if it changes in-game

X (@ed24f1)
That's what I'm doing. Whatever changes I make to the performance files are mirrored ingame.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy