Converter person required for V8Supercars and Tracks

Posted by FlashQld 
I was wondering if anyone out there that is a tried and true converter would be interest3d in converting our FVRV8 2010 mod (V8Supercars) and some of our tracks to GP4. At present we do our mod building for rFactor, Gtr2 and Race/EVO. We have now got a converter to transfer the cars to World Racing 2 and feel that they would be great on GP4 series. Of course we would give assistance where possible and would have thought about doing it ourselves but its quite time consuming, with our goal to complete several WIP tracks of the Aussie Series. At present we have a Surfers Paradise 2009 and 2010 configurations, Hamilton 400, Townsville 400, a very early Bathurst at this stage, we are working on Adelaide, Sandown, Winton and Sydney. So anyways - let me know if a converter is interested.

FlashQld
www.fvrfactor.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2010 05:16AM by mortal.
Good site you have there. I use the ORSM V8 Mod for Rfactor. I would like to see the V8's in GP4 though. Other than that I have no idea what I'm talking about. :-)
Oh yeah, welcome to the site. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
i can convert from gmotor to gp4 format easily, done many projects in the past from champ cars to f3000, but i have a mod to complete so i wouldnt be able to help, maybe in the future

RaceSimsPitstop

Game Screens
FlashQld Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was wondering if anyone out there that is a
> tried and true converter would be interest3d in
> converting our FVRV8 2010 mod (V8Supercars) and
> some of our tracks to GP4. At present we do our
> mod building for rFactor, Gtr2 and Race/EVO. We
> have now got a converter to transfer the cars to
> World Racing 2 and feel that they would be great
> on GP4 series. Of course we would give assistance
> where possible and would have thought about doing
> it ourselves but its quite time consuming, with
> our goal to complete several WIP tracks of the
> Aussie Series. At present we have a Surfers
> Paradise 2009 and 2010 configurations, Hamilton
> 400, Townsville 400, a very early Bathurst at this
> stage, we are working on Adelaide, Sandown, Winton
> and Sydney. So anyways - let me know if a
> converter is interested.
>
> FlashQld
> www.fvrfactor.com

theres no conversion of tracks from other sims as you'd understand say from rfactor to gtr2 etc.. a .dat file has to be built from scratch & this would need to match the 3ds layout from raod surface down to rail alinement....no easy feet i can tell you........
saying this....i've done this type of work several times in the past....i'd be interested in taking a look at the sydney track for you.
LWC Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i can convert from gmotor to gp4 format easily,
> done many projects in the past from champ cars to
> f3000, but i have a mod to complete so i wouldnt
> be able to help, maybe in the future

Would be awesome, the best converter and the best V8 mod....
Nice to see that you are interested to have your works in GP4! I use your cars/tracks in GTR2, and they are very good and always improving.

As Jim said, its very hard to convert tracks to GP4 in particular, much harder than converting cars. If only one track could be converted though, it would be brilliant to have Bathurst in-game.

X (@ed24f1)
Mmmmmm, Bathurst.....(H) That would be totally awesome driving that track in GP4!! Wonder what top speed could be reached down Conrod Straight, with and without the Chase there!!! Wow!
With new GP4Bilder's bank editor should be easier converting track so, i could give a try. I'm also able to convert cars.

Hi! Are there any agreement about the conversation?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy